(30)

"Are you ready?" Colby asks.

"No" I exhale. 

"Do you wanna wait?"

"No, let's go in. They'll find out eventually"

"OK, go sit on the couch and I'll get everyone" 

I nod and we walk through the front doors. We just got back from the doctors. I go sit on the couch in the room where we have most of the serious conversations or pranks. I put my head in my hands and try to think. A few seconds later a pair of footsteps approach. I look up and see Aaron. 

"Hey" he says. 

"Hey" I fake smile. He sits down next to me. 

"What's wrong?"

"I have to tell everyone something but I'm scared if I do then everyone will kick me out"

"Same"

"What?"

"I have to tell everyone something but I'm scared if I do then everyone will kick me out too"

"Tell me"

"Only if you tell me your something"

"OK. You first"

"OK... I'm.... I'm gay"

"That's your big something? I already knew that"

"You did? How?"

"Perfect gaydar"

"Oh... Well 3 days ago on Sunday was mine and my boyfriends, Hayden, 7 month anniversary....do you think maybe you could meet him before the others?"

"Of course!"

"Thanks. Now, what's your big something?"

"I'm pregnant and it's Rico's"

"Are you serious?"

"100%. I've decided I'm keeping it, Colby said he'd be there for me and support me no matter what"

"That's awesome, Hailey. Congrats minus the Rico part"

"Thanks... I'm not sure if the others will take it the same way"

"I'm sure they'll be fine with it, we all love you"

"You sure?"

"Positive"

Everyone comes in and I'm even more nervous than before. I stand up as they sit down. Once I have everyone's attention I begin. 

"This isn't a prank, I promise. You guys probably don't know this but while I was being tortured by Rico I also was being raped by him. The first week, he got me pregnant so now I'm 6 weeks along. We just got back from the hospital and somehow the baby is alive after everything. I've decided to keep it" I explain. 

"You're pregnant?" Corey asks.

"Yeah" 

"This isn't a prank again?" Devyn asks. 

"Nope"

They all get up and hug me. I look at Aaron and mouth 'Tell them' he just shakes his head no.

-<>-<>-

"I'm going to Hayden's. You coming?" Aaron asks after opening my bedroom door. 

"Yesss!" I jump up. We get in Aaron's car and leave. 10 minutes later we pull into Kat's apartment complex. 

"Hayden lives here?" I ask. 

"Yep"

"Don't you ever worry about Kat or Sam seeing you?"

"Sometimes. Let's go in"

We get out of the car and go inside. We go up to the 2nd floor and Aaron opens a door with his key. 

"Babe, I'm here" Aaron calls out. I see a man with slicked back shoulder length brown hair appear. He's wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. He's hot! He looks really familiar though. 

"Hey babe" he says and pecks Aaron. 

"Hi" I say with a smile. He looks at me and both of our smiles fade. I know him...

"Hailey" Hayden says. 

"You guys know each other?" Aaron asks. Hayden looks at me with pleading eyes. 

"We've met before" I say. 

"How?" 

"Hailey, can I talk to you?" Hayden asks. I nod once and he takes me to his room. 

"Please, Aaron doesn't know that I was with Rico's gang. I don't want him to know ever. You know it's not something I'm proud of" he says. 

"I know. I won't tell him"