(31)

Hey everyone! Before this chapter gets started I just wanted to say I'm sorry if you don't like the joke or fake chapters. I ask Snowman_Savanna to write to write me a chapter and then that happens.... Let me know if you like them or not, if the majority of you don't then I'll stop them. Thanks for being patient for this chapter! Hope you guys enjoy!
_________________________________

~1 month later~

Shea and I decided to meet at Starbucks for coffee. We haven't talked in a while and she wants to make sure there's no bad blood between us or something. I get out of my car and walk in. I spot Shea and sit down across from her.

"Hey" I smile.

"Hey" she smiles back.

"Congrats on twins!"

"Thanks, I'm kinda freaking out though"

"Me too. Not as much as you obviously. I don't think I could handle twins... I don't think I can even handle one"

"Hey, if I can you can. You're literally the strongest person I know"

"Thank you, Shea"

"Anytime. Have you and Colby talked about what happens when the babies get here?"

"Not yet. You?"

"No, not really. I really wanna know how Colby is gonna split up the time between the twins and your baby. Is your baby gonna get more attention from his or her dad because you live together? I just really hope he doesn't favor yours over the twins or vise versa"

I feel so bad now.... Is my baby gonna take time away from Colby's real kids?

"....Colby isn't the real father"

"What?! You cheated on him?! How could you, Hailey! He has done everything he could for you! Then you went and cheated on him? Now he's gonna care for a child that's not even his even if he doesn't want to just because he's that kind if person. Wow Hailey, I respected you so much and now I.... You are so fucking selfish!"

"Shea! I didn't cheat on him!"

"Then how do you explain this?"

"Remember when I was kidnapped?"

"Mhm"

"They did more than tortured me... "

"Oh... Hailey I am so sorry! Oh my God you must think I'm so horrible now! Oh god I'm so so so sorry!"

"It's OK, you didn't know" I stand up.

"Wait, where are you going?"

"You were right, this isn't Colby's baby. There is no way he actually wants to be it's dad. Tell them I said bye"

"Tell who and why?"

"The roommates and because I'm leaving"

"No, you're not"

I run out to my car and drive away before she can follow me. I have no idea where I'm gonna.... Collins! I get out my phone and call him, keeping one eye on the road.

Travis: Evans, happy late birthday. whats up?

Me: Colby and I broke up and I'm pregnant... Can I come over?

Travis: Yeah, of course! My parents are on a business trip for a couple months so you don't have to worry about them prying

Me: K thanks. I'm 5 minutes away

Travis: K bye

I hang up and get to his house 6 minutes later. I knock on the door and he let's me in. We sit on the couch.

"Now, explain before I go kick some ass"

"OK so when I was kidnapped Rico...raped me... A few times. I got pregnant and found out about a month ago so I'm like 2 months along. Colby was so sweet and pretended to be interested in being the father but I could tell I was ruining his life plus he shouldn't have be to splitting up his time between his twins and his girlfriends kid so I left. Nobody knows I'm here and I plan not to let them know. I want them to forget about me so I'm just ignore them if they text or call"

"This is a stupid idea, Evans"

"Please, Collins. Don't tell them"

"Fine, do you want to stay here?"

"Just until I can get my own place?"

"How are you gonna get your stuff without anyone seeing you?"

"I don't know... Maybe you could get my stuff when nobody's home?"

"Sure. When will everyone be gone?"

"Tomorrow. We were all supposed to go to the store. They will be gone between 2 and I don't know. Don't forget my puppy"

"Puppy?"

"Yep. Colby got me a 2 month old Corgi for my birthday. His name is Castiel"

"You did not name your dog after and angel from Supernatural"

"I did. I did and I love it!"

"Oh my God.... Let's go get you set up in the guest room"

"Thanks, Travis"

"Anytime babe" he winks. I smile and punch him on the arm playfully. I missed this guy. I haven't seen him since I was in the hospital.
____________________________________
So what you guys think? Was it worth the wait? Also, I need help thinking of ship names so until then... Who do you guys ship? ColbyxHailey or TravisxHailey or someone else with Hailey? Let me know in the comments please! Thanks for reading and I'll talk to you guys and girls later! TTFN! (If you don't know what that stands for go watch some Winnie The Pooh right now)