(34)

"Zane?" I ask.

"Hailey?" he asks.

"Get over here and give me a hug!"

He chuckles and hugs me.

"How's Faithy?"

"She's good. How are you? Anything new?"

"I'm great. I'm actually pregnant"

"What!?"

"Yeah"

"Hailey, you helped me raise Faith. You know how hard it is"

"Yes, Zane. I know. But this is my baby and I'm not getting rid of it"

"That's not what I meant, I just wanted to make sure you had people to help you"

"Oh... I do"

"So how far along are you?"

"2 months"

"I remember Dani started showing around 3 1/2 months so you should start to show soon"

"1, you two know each other? 2, Who's Dani?" Zoey asks.

"Zane was my best friend in the orphanage and Dani is his baby mama" I explain.

"Oh"

"Hey, Colby" Zane nods.

"Zane" Colby nods back.

"Oh, they don't like each other" I tell Zoey, Hannah, and Sawyer.

"Why?" Hannah asks.

"Colby loves me, Zane likes me"

"Awkward" Zoey sings.

We go to a couple different stores and get a few different things. Aaron said he's gonna go get candy while everyone buys their stuff.

"Aaron told me yesterday you saw his texts and history" I whisper to Colby.

"Yeah. Did already know?" he asks.

"Yeah. He told me about a month ago. Colby, you can't tell anyone. He's not ready"

"I could tell, that's why I didn't say anything"

"He'll be glad to know that. I think they're finished, let's go" I say. He nods and we follow everyone outside we walk up to Aaron quietly so we can scare him but I think he's on the phone.

"What are you talking about?....Hayden, stop. This isn't funny...... So you're actually breaking up with me right now?....why?!....Hayden, I seriously don't understand right now!....babe.....you honestly expect me to believe it's because you're not gay?....yeah that's what I thought....just tell me why......fine, whatever....bye" he says into the phone. Oh shit....

"H... How much did you hear?" he asks us.

"The worst of it" I say.

"Oh... I gotta go" he says and starts walking away.

"I'm gonna go with him. You guys stay here" I say.

"Wait... So Aaron's gay?" Elton asks.

"Yeah"

"Oh. Did not see that one coming"

"I did. See ya" I run to catch up with Aaron. By the time I catch up to him he was already at his car. He had started jogging to his car.

"Aaron" I say. He jumps and looks at me. His eyes are red from crying.

"Hey" he fake smiles.

"Why did he break up with you?"

"He wouldn't tell me. Just, 'I'm sorry' 'I can't explain' 'we're over' he tried saying he's not gay but he knew I didn't believe that." he imitates Hayden. I hug him.

"Let's go home. I think we still have ice cream and 3 seasons left of Supernatural.

"OK" he sniffs. I drive us home and find some peanut butter and chocolate ice cream. We sit on his bed and watch Supernatural with Castiel, Buddy, and Circa while eating ice cream. I'm going to punch Hayden so hard next time I see him.

Hayden: need to talk. Now. Important.
Me: no. Aaron is so fucking hurt u dick
Hayden: Rico
Me: oh
Hayden: call me asap. I'll explain.
Me: K..... Is he out
Hayden: no. But his gang is huge, remember?
Me: ....yeah