(35)

"I gotta make a call" I say getting up.

"OK" Aaron says shoving a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth. I walk to my room and call Hayden.

Hayden: Hey
Me: What's going on?
Hayden: Apparently our new leader, Anaconda, she doesn't like us being with people outside the gang. She didn't say what she would do but I have to keep Aaron safe. He's my life, Hailey. If she hurt him... Or worse... I could never go on.
Me: Is there anyway you could leave?
Hayden: No, I've tried. I tried to leave when Aaron first said he loved me but Rico wouldn't let me. Anaconda is better than Rico in some ways but worse in others.
Me: Damn it.....Aaron can't know, can he?
Hayden: No,  he'll tell me he doesn't care if he gets killed or something.
Me: That's what I thought
Hayden: Gotta go but how is he?
Me: Not good.
Hayden: Help him get over me
Me: I'll try.
Hayden: Bye
Me: Bye

I put my phone in the pocket of my hoodie and go back to Aaron's room. 

~<>~<>~

It's about 3 hours later and I hear the door open and everyone comes in. I think I heard Sawyer so I guess they're here too. Aaron fell asleep about 30 minutes ago. After the 3rd episode we watched, reality hit him so he cried for an hour-ish. I get up quietly and go downstairs.

"Guys, be quiet. Aaron is sleeping" I say.

"Is he OK?" Corey asks.

"No. The love of his life broke up with him and he can't even tell him why"

"You know why?" Sam asks. I nod.

"Well are you gonna tell us?" Colby asks.

"You can not tell Aaron" I say.

"We won't" they all say.

"Hayden is a part of Ricos gang..."

"What!? He's a part of his gang and neither of you sent him to jail!?" Colby exclaims interrupting me.

"Sh! 1, Aaron doesn't know. 2, Hayden is an amazing person. Now, can I continue?" I ask.

"Fine"

"So the new leader, Anaconda, apparently she doesn't like the members being with non-members so Hayden broke up with Aaron to make sure he didn't get hurt or killed"

"Are you sure? That doesn't sound like a Serpent"

"Yes, Colby. I'm sure"

"Why isn't Aaron allowed to know?" Zoey asks.

"Cus Aaron would probably get himself killed"

"Oh"

"Aaron wasn't ready to come out to everyone. He was so scared of what you guys would do so when he wakes up please don't make a big deal out of it or treat him any differently. He doesn't need his friends to change on him and a really bad break up in one day" I say. They all agree and we go to the living room to watch To The Bone. 

~<>~<>~

Aaron's POV

I woke up about 40 minutes ago and Hailey was gone. I guess everyone came home so she went downstairs. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say. The door opens and see Hannah, Hailey's sister. Wow, was not expecting her. We've talked like...once. 

"Oh hey, Hannah. What's up?" I ask really confused.

"Can I talk to you about...something?" she asks.

"Sure. What's up?"

"I um....I was wondering....sorry if this is inappropriate but.....how did you know you were gay?" 

"How did I know I was gay? Um....I think I realized I was in 8th grade. I was hanging out with my friend,Oscar, and I started to feel things for him. I went home and took like 20 'are you gay' quizzes. They all had the same answer, 'yes'. I still wasn't sure though. Oh! When I finally knew I was gay it was a year later. I met this guy, Cody, we hung out all the time and after about 2 months he kissed me. We dated in secret for a year and 4 months before he decided me being in the closet was too hard for him. Stupid me let him go and I stayed in the closet before accidentally outing myself today" I explain.

"So it took a kiss for you to know?"

"Mhm....is there something you want to tell me, Hannah?"

"M...maybe"

"What is it? Do you have and Oscar or a Cody?"

"Yeah"

"Which one?"

"Oscar.....what happened with Oscar? You never told me"

"When I realized my feelings for him I started ignoring him. I thought maybe if I ignored him my feelings would go away. They didn't, they only grew stronger because of how badly I wanted to see him. I ended up losing a friend because of how hard I tried to hide my feelings for him"

"What do you think would have happened if you told him how you felt?"

"I think he would have felt weird I had feelings for him only because of how close of friends we were but overall he probably wouldn't have cared. He probably would have said something along the lines of 'cool. Can we play Halo now?' because that's just the kind of person he is"

"Oh"

"Hannah? Who's your Oscar?"

".....her name is Abbie"

"I think if you feel like you might have feelings for Abbie you should tell her"

"I don't know if I actually like her though"

"Tell me about her"

"Um ok...she has raven black hair that gets really shiney in the summer, she has blue/grey eyes with a little bit of green around the pupil, she has really pale but pretty skin, she's emo but not the stereotypical kind. She just likes to listen to those kinds of bands and dress emo. She's always so happy and has an extremely dirty sense of humor that always makes me laugh. She gives off this friendly vibe that just makes you want to smile all the time. I always feel like I can be myself around her, she has never judged me for anything. Last week we were going to an abandoned building and she grabbed my hand while we running, I never wanted to let go. Oh and her voice is the most perfect thing ever! Her voice is so soft and happy. It's not too deep and not too high, it's like right in middle. She can sing so well and loves to play shooter video games. Usually she can't sing after for like 2 hours because her voice hurts so much from all the screaming she did. She cusses some times but not as much as she does when we play video games. It's usually stuff like 'Fuck you, you fucking asshole!' or 'are you fucking serious you actual fucking moron piece of shit?!' it's really funny and....sorry I'm rambling"

"Hannah....I think you definitely like Abbie"

_____________________________

So....what did you think about the chapter? Was it too much? Also, the Hayden/Aaron breakup actually broke my heart. What did you guys think about the Hannah/Aaron talk at the end? Thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote and comment! Love you guys! Mirupafshim! (That's Albanian for bye). 

XoXo ~Mel