(44)

1 more month till Emma and the twins are here! I'm so excited! Shea and Colby finally picked out the names for the twins. You ready? Baby boy #1 is....Jackson! Baby boy #2 is.....Tyler! I love the names so much. Jackson, Tyler, and Emma. Cute, right? We've got everything ready for the babies when they come now all we're waiting on is the babies themselves. Shea and I just finished a baby stuff haul for the family channel.

"Do you have to go to Japan?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'll be back whenever I can though" Shea says.

"I'm gonna miss you. You have to leave in a month"

"I know, me too. We'll face time and text everyday. It's not like we won't ever see each other again"

"You're my best friend, Shea. What am I gonna do without you?"

"We'll both be so busy. You and Colby will have 3 kids to take care of and I'll have my mother. We'll probably just forget about each other"

"Do you remember when we first met?"

"Kinda. It was when you walked in on us making out right?"

"Yep. I ran away the same night. If you think about it, everything that happened since then is your fault" I joke.

"That's so mean" she laughs.

"Not everything was bad though. Colby and I got together and I'm having a baby"

"True. Remember when you thought Colby was cheating on you with me?"

"How 'bout we forget that" I laugh.

"Agreed" she laughs.

~<>~<>~

"Who do you think Emma will look more like?" I ask.

"I think she'll look more like you" Shea says.

"I really hope she gets Colby's eyes"

"Since Colby and I both have blue eyes the twins probably will get his"

"I can't believe they're gonna be here in 1 month!"

"I know right....it seems like just last week I found out I was pregnant"

"For me the time is going by so slow now that they're almost here...come take a picture with me" I say.

Liked by colby_brock, samgolbach, brennen, tessabrookes, and 423,521 others

Tagged: shea_elyse

_Hailey_Evans_ Only 1 month till babies are here! Photocreds: samgolbach

HailbyFanGirl23 omg omg omg i seriously can not wait!

Colby_x_Shea Ew Hailey, go away

PureTrash149 Get ur fugly ass outta here shea_elyse