Part 05

I woke up to Kristina sleeping on my shoulder and snuggled to me. A satisfied and contented smile marred her beautiful face. I breathe in her hair and skin. She got a specific scent only unique to her unlike any other human. That got me to noticed her when we first met as well. She's a really beautiful human who chooses to be with me despite who I am. Unlike my own mate.

She have the most beautiful smile I have seen in a human. Her stunning green eyes tells how she really do adores me. Her freckles shine in the dimmed light. Different from how werewolves find our soulmates, human have to really search for theirs.

I know I'm not her soulmate. I can feel it in my bones. My soulmate left me. Rejected me. Chooses rogue over me. Maybe dating human was a wise choice for me. Hopefully she'll agree with me marking her after I turned 18. That was the planned. Well, that was my plan.

A ghost of a pair of eyes came into my mind. Ocean blue. No. Icy blue. The hurt and betrayed look turns it into icy blue. Was she my mate? But that's impossible. I know in my bones it was Jessica.

Luke contacted me yesterday about her asking for my wolf. How can she sensed Rex? Another impossible. What surprised me more was that I was easily agreed to tell her about it. What was I thinking? I really need to check with dad regarding these royalty and what were they doing here. Too many questions and too less of answers. At times like this I really misses my wolf.

Kristina stirred and opened her eyes.

"Good morning, baby." She reached for my lips and pecked it.

"Good morning sweetheart. Have a goodnight sleep?"

"A place with meadow and flowers."

"You know.. we still have some time for another place of meadow and flowers before school." I wiggled my brows at her.

That got me slapped on my arm.

"You dirty minded girl. We do not have time. Come let's get ready." She got up from the bed.

"Ugh you're no sport."

I was ignored.

***

It's been five days since the weird thing with one of the western princess and nothing new was happening. It left me somewhat bummed for no reason. I can't seem to erased that haunting eyes of hers. It etched too deep into my unconscious mind that I can't seem to erase her piercing blue eyes from my head. Am I falling in love?

Shaking my silly thoughts off, I head to my locker to dumped my books before lunch. Just as I walked around the corner, a pair of hands pushed me to the wall. Before I can see who's assaulting me, a pair of soft lips met mine while my body was pressed against the wall. I tasted cotton candy while I tried to peel the person off of me.

Succeeded, I saw the pair of blue I had been haunted at looking at me longingly. As I noticed earlier, this girl was tall with maybe only an inch or two shorter than me.

"Wha-.. Why..?" I froze speechless as I never thought this one encounter of all things.

"Hmm.. Never thought you'd tasted this yummy." She spoke with a soft melody that's like music pulling the string of my heart. She sighed then inhaled my scent. "Just as how you've smelt." She let go of me and just simply walked away.

Dumbfounded, I watched her walked away without me uttering any profound syllables. I just stood there for ages before I saw somebody came to me.

"There you are. I've been waiting for you at our lockers, man. Come on, I'm hungry."

Snapping my thoughts off, I saw Lucas looking at me expectantly. Noticing that I'm not replying him, he gave me a concerned look.

"Are you okay, Logan? Seems like cat got your tongue or something."

More like a blue-eyed princess caught it.

Remembering the kiss just now got my face a little hot. I unconsciously grazed my lips with my fingers and noticed that it swell a little. Her taste remained on my lips.

Cotton candy.

Shaking my thoughts off, I looked at Lucas and tried to make a sincere 'nothing crazy and mind blowing happened to me just now' smile.

"I'm fine Luke. Let's go lunch. I'm famished."

He gave me a sceptic looked but decided to brush it off.

"Sure you are."

I stopped by at my locker and dumped my books quickly before we head to the cafeteria. Kristina were unable to join us as she got some school counsel meeting and they will have lunch there as well.

The cafeteria was buzzing with hungry wolves like usual. After getting our piles of meat, we went to our usual table. The presents there caught me off guard the second time of the hour. A pair of ambers with blonde hair greeted us.

"Hey, didn't know you guys are having lunch. The table was empty when we got here therefore we occupied it. Plus all others are full like usual. Hope you don't mind." He gave us his pearly whites friendly grin. Another pair of ambers turns and greet us with the same gorgeous smile.

"Y-yeah no problem. It's a big table anyway." I stuttered a little before calming myself and gave them both a sincere smile.

Taking my seat next to the only male twin, I sensed a pair of blues pierced me with her stare. Looking up, I saw her smirked at me that caused my heart to skipped a beat. Immediately, I looked elsewhere while I sensed my face heating up.

Okay this is not good. I don't know what effect she does to me but apparently it's working.

I mentally groan at myself as I feel confused but at the same time attracted. I'm not easily attracted to anyone but this girl was surely something else.

"So.. It's Friday and as we're new in town, care to take us around, Logan?" This time it was the female ambers was talking with her gorgeous smile looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah that's right. Since you guys are the only ones here in town which were close to a friend to us. You know, since we don't know anybody here." This time the male ambers were looking at me.

Contemplating my answer, I unconsciously glanced at the pair of blues. I don't know why I did that but when I saw the hopeful looked in her eyes, I suddenly knew what to answer them.

"Sure.. why not." I cleared my throat and smiled at them.

"Awesome! Let's go after school." The male ambers gave me an excited smile. I just smiled back and resume my food.

This sure gonna be a long day.