Part 24

A/N: Picture attached is my idea of Night Slayer Blades.

I woke up feeling disoriented. I cannot move and it was really hard to breath. I tried to move my limbs but to no avail. Opening my eyes, I see pitched black though my sighting should've heightened twenty times better than before. I then realized it was because I was impaled by tons and tons of bricks.

I felt something stuck inside my stomach and remembered my blades hilt deep inside. The wounds all around it was healed. It actually went through my spleen and colons though it was fine with the blades pierced there. Seems like the blades won't kill an Original after all.

I realized that I have shifted back to my human form. I couldn't recalled how long I passed out though. I sensed some movement a distance away from where I am. It was of my people. Lucas scent was one of them.

The scent of death and rots was heavy in the air, buried inside the collapsed building as I am. I tried to sense any heartbeat but it seems I was the only survivor.

We should get us out of here, Logan.

I cannot move, Rex. We're trapped.

Shift back to our Originals form, we can break away and crawled ourselves out of here.

I tried to shift back to our Originals form. After a few minutes, nothing happened.

I can't Rex! What happened?

Don't panic. Relax. This is your first time shifting willingly. Focus on your energy and our powers combined.

I controlled my breathing and focused on the power within me. Within a few minutes, I feel the changes towards my body. This time the pain was bearable though I still feel the break and shattering of my fleshes and bones. My body grows and extended and I once again felt the familiar hard talons on my toes and fingers.

Successfully shifted, I pushed, punched, broke and crawled my way out from the collapsed building. I sensed my people getting closer and closer. It seems they were running on foot. As I reached on top, it was midday and the sun was shining brightly. The birds were singing as if it was another normal peaceful day not realizing they were in a vast death ground.

My people were now in front of the fallen castle. They abruptly stopped when they saw me. Some of the wolves carrying guns shifted and readied themselves to attack me. I was surprised and suddenly angered at their insolence. I roared an angry warning towards them.

You better stop what you're doing before I tore each of you limb from limb and feed it to the vultures!

They halted all their movement hearing me speak to their minds.

"Yo--your Highness?" Each of them turned paled and bowed to me. "Forgive us Your Highness, we didn't realized."

"Lo--Logan.. yo--you're an.. an Original!" Even Lucas was paled at the sight.

My king father should be well aware that I am one. Rise, you all are forgiven.

I walked towards them and shifted back to my human form. I heard gasped from my fellow subjects. I realized it was because of the blades pierced to my stomach. I put my hands on both hilts and pulled it out of me. My wounds healed instantly. I looked at them but their faces were still surprised and some actually were questioning expression.

Observing myself, then I noticed instead of two human breast, I have a hard defined male chest. Looking down, I noticed that instead of a womanhood genitals, it was of a manhood. To be honest it was quite well endowed however it still took me by hell of a surprised that I fainted right then and there.

*

I heard some vague voices talking around me. Opening up my eyes, I see people surrounding me. I was laying on soft bed and pillow. Looking at the surroundings, I realized that I was back in my castle inside the infirmary.