Part 17

"Oh.. Logan." She was pulling my hair while I'm pumping in and out of her sweet spot. "Give it to me harder, please? Put all of you in me." She begged me and cupped my naked butt that was flexing its muscles showering her with my love.

She pulled my butt into her more. Our rhythm was in sync. The whole room was filled with the sound of fleshes smacking each other and sweet moans and grunts. She wrapped her pair of sexy long legs on my hips trapping me more into her. She met me half way intensifying our love making.

I drilled in and out of her harder and faster. Beads of sweats covered our naked body. Her beautiful creamy skin was glistening with proves of the intense love making that we're both feelings. She pulled me into her and gave me passionate kisses that was out of this world. She was making me high with her smell and her taste. I was soaring.

"Oh Logan, I'm coming!! Yes give it to me baby!" She was moaning loudly. Her muscles were flexing and trapping me inside. She hooked her nails into my back I'm sure its bleeding profusely now. The intense pain and pleasure was like ecstasy to me.

I feel myself coming too. I pumped into her couple more times before releasing loads and loads of my semen into her. She was still convulsing under me. Her insides was milking all of me into her fertilized womb. I was still buried deep inside her.

She opened her eyes after her breathing evened out and looked into my eyes lovingly.

"Oh Logan, that was just amazing! I love you." She touched my cheek with her palm softly and brought me into her kissing me passionately.

I looked into her eyes and I can't help but feel so in love.

"I love you too, Marissa."

I jumped awake from my slumber and felt disoriented at the moment. All I see was dark.

Night time?

I realized there was blindfold covering my eyes and remembered that I was with Kristina. We were on our way to this secret place she wanted to bring me for the marking. I slumped back into my seat.

I feel a soft pair of lips kissed my cheeks while I sit buckled up on the passenger side.

"Eyes on the road, Krissie." She chuckled.

"You fell asleep earlier, are you okay baby?"

"Yeah, just having a weird dream. That's all."

I remembered how intense the love making was it as if it was totally real. I can still feel how soft her skin was against my fingers and how tight she was with me inside her. I remembered how she tasted like and I somehow craved for it more. I swallowed my saliva remembering it all. The weird part was, I have a phallus in my dream.

"You're moaning while you're sleeping. What are you dreaming, baby?" She caressed my inner thigh. "Hmm.. Can't wait already?" She said seductively. That was when I realized how wet I was down there. The scent was too strong, I'm kind of worried Kristina can smell it too even though she's not a wolf.

I gave an awkward chuckle as a reply towards her as I don't really know what to say. Right about now I feel like I wanted to be alone. I know I was turned on, badly at that but I don't think I am comfortable satisfying my hunger with Kristina. I don't know why but I feel guilty towards the both of them if I do that.

It has been weeks that we haven't had sex. That may explained my wet dream. The only question was why it was Marissa. I haven't even seen Marissa without her cloths, how do I even know how she looks like there.

Wait. I think I have. When I carried her home that tragic night.

Damn! I'm a pervert.

Well, it's not like I was lusting after her that night, right?

Uh! I'm talking to myself, I think I'm going crazy.

Just then I feel fingers plunging into my pants tweaking on my sensitive spot.

Oh sweet Selene!

I can't help but moan at the intensity and pleasure.

"K-krissie.. What are you doing?"

"I'm helping you baby. It seems you're quite turned on right now." She said seductively.

"No.. wait.. Oh sweet Selene! Ummm.. Krissie wait, you need to focus driving!" I can't even manage my words as it was all jumbled up with her fingers buried deep inside my pants playing with my pleasure button.

"Umm... so wet." Her voice was husky right now. Her fingers was playing faster and I can't help but feel all the pleasure coursing through me.

Marissa face came into my mind. Her body, her scents and her sweet sweet moans. Her perfect perky boobs, her soft creamy white skin and her sexy butt.

Oh Marissa.

"Oh shit! I'm coming." I can't help but moan at the intense pleasure I'm feeling.

"Come for me, baby." A husky voice spoke into my ear. I can't help imagine it was Marissa speaking seductively towards me.

"Oh yes! Oh shit!!!" I came very hard at that.

I opened the blindfold hoping to catch that pair of blues and kiss her passionately. Instead I was facing a pair of green eyes. She grabbed my neck and pulled me towards her. She smiled and kissed me deeply.

"That was intense, baby. Never seen you like that before. I want to see more of that tonight, okay?"

She pulled her hand from my pants and licked each of her fingers savouring my taste.

"You tasted so sweet I'm wet down here for you."

I swallowed my saliva.

I am totally speechless as I was totally confused and my mind was jumbled up.

"Come on baby, let's go." She opened the door going out.

I realized we were idle in the middle of the woods nowhere. I fixed my pants and climbed out of the car. I grabbed Kristina's gym bag and my small backpack before following her lead. In five minutes, we reached a small cabin by a beautiful lake.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" Her eyes sparkled by the moonlight.

"Yes it is. Where did you find this place, Krissie?"

"It was my father's. I mean, my real father." She looked down.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, Krissie."

"It's fine, that was long ago." She smiled looking at me.

Kristina father was killed by rogue wolves while on a business trip 10 years ago. While Kristina's mother left them when she was three. She never talked about her mom and I don't know how much she remembered about her, if any. Then she was put into the system and a loving couple adopted her into the Carrison.

"Come, let's get situated."