Part 23

I almost passed out from the intense pain I felt all over my body. The pain not only destroying my physical but my mental as well. The pain was totally out of the world. Just when I thought my first shift were the worst, I never thought I was so wrong.

I screamed a blood curdling screams when the pain was too intense to bare. I feel like my whole body teared inside out and my bones broke into thousands of pieces. My bones and fleshes mixed and mended into different shape. Even my private parts were teared and shattered I have no words to describe the utter pain I was experiencing.

Kristina was laughing hysterically thinking it was because of her spells and attacks. I have not even an ounce of energy to even correct her.

"Bow to me, my love!" She demands me while raising me ten feet above the ground. I just choked and convulses with the wave of pain I was feeling.

"Very well, enjoy." She continued throwing me from walls to walls, from floors to ceilings. I am not even aware of the pain from the hit on the tiles.

Just when I feel the climax of my shift, the walls connecting the next room broke and I was thrown to the next room. It was pitched black saved some moon light from a narrowed window. All my senses haywired. I did not even remember how to breath.

"Ops! My bad." I heard Kristina says from the other room with amusement in her voice. "You okay, love?"

Right at that moment it feels like everything stopped. I felt my body regenerated faster than usual till all my wounds were healed without any scar on. I felt my body shifted and grow bigger and taller. All my senses heightens. Everything was as bright as the morning sun. I could feel all 1,573 heartbeats within the area, the wolves, the mages even the mortal servants. I could sensed Kristina's veins and the pumped of her heartbeats. The wind was like a dancing moves where the air was visible and clear to me.

The wall where I was originally from blasted off and the debris was thrown everywhere in slow motion. I can feel myself standing up, my back straight facing the walls. I noticed my clawed and furry hands protruding in defense. The Originals form were of a beast standing nine feet tall with ripe muscles everywhere. I feel stronger and rejuvenated. Inside my mind, I feel one with Rex. Not a separate entity sharing the mind, but one mind in another body.

Kristina was on the other side with the walls gone blasted by her. She was surprised to see my form and I can sensed her fear through her blood.

"Im...impossible!!! T-the Originals?! Y-you don't exist!" She was shaken, her face was paled.

Oh but I do.

I walked towards her calmly.

"Yo...u- you can talk to me?!" She was shaking and staggered backwards.

I don't know how but I know I can talk to her telepathically. I can even read her fears and worst nightmare. Right now, it was the one stalking in front of her.

"Guards!!" She called while chanting attack spells on me.

You know all those spells won't work on me, right?

Just when I was jumping and attacking Kristina, ten werewolves and another five mages appeared from behind the doors. The wolves jumped and attacked me and the mages stood protectively in front of Kristina. There was surprised and fears from the faces of the mages however they masked it and hardened their emotion.

"Protect the princess!"

All the wolves bared their canines and attacked me ready to shred my fleshes into pieces. With lightning speed, i caught and tore their jaws open one after another. Some managed to bite my shoulder but my hide was as hard as titanium. More and more poured from the doors surrounding and attacking me. The mages were chanting protective and attacking spells all around. I pounded and kicked the jumping wolves which broke their skulls or rendered them unconscious.