Chapter 2 - Whipping Haus

"Blake! What the fuck is this?" Lea demanded.

Blake's usually thunderous laughter was muffled under the uproar of this place as he explained, "The simplest answer I can give you is this is sort of like a BDSM rave."

Lea let out a laugh of disbelief, "Are you kidding me? Why would someone give Amber an invite to a place like this?"

He shrugged, "Maybe they thought she would make a good sub."

The crowd around us began weaving past our stationary figures, some even started pushing. Somehow, I managed to get separated from Lea and Blake in the process.

"Oh, this is fucking fantastic." I muttered to myself as I gazed around me.

The room was lit by a red glow, giving the people here a hellish tint. I wandered aimlessly through the throngs of naked individuals, noticing that some of them were even tied up or cuffed. I hurried past a man with a ball gag in his mouth as a woman in a leather body suit beat him with a wooden plank. I was stunned to watch his eyes roll back in his head as he was spanked, he was actually enjoying himself.

The further I went, the stranger things seemed to become. I noticed that some were even bleeding. Why the hell did that girl think I would want to be in a place like this? I felt like I appeared to be the most vanilla person in existence. What would compel someone to let me into this sort of party?

My thoughts came to a halt when I spotted a man standing against the wall. His intense eyes lingered on me as he adjusted his suit jacket and gestured for me to come to him. Usually I wouldn't approach someone like him, purely out of fear. Normally someone with tattoos would make me nervous enough as it is, but in a place like this, that fact barely made me bat a lash. Despite my hesitation, I figured he would be alright to speak with, considering that he was fully clothed.

"You look lost." He remarks as I approach.

"Yeah, I was invited here for some reason."

He grinned as he stated, "Well, someone clearly wanted to see your beauty in a barer format."

I felt my face redden as I mumbled, "But it was from a girl."

"That doesn't change anything." He says with a chuckle.

I gave a wordless nod, only getting more embarrassed. I recalled the kiss she had given me on the cheek and everything suddenly made much more sense.

"I'm sorry, I should have introduced myself first. I'm William." He tells me as he holds out his hand to me.

"I'm Amber, it's nice to meet you." I say as I take his hand, planning to shake it.

He surprises me by lifting my hand up to his face and pressing a gentle kiss to the back of it, causing my cheeks to burn even more. When he releases me, his eyes raise back up to my face, a smirk pulling at the corners of his mouth.

"So, are you here alone?"

I shook my head no, "I came here with two of my friends, but I managed to lose them earlier."

"Would you like me to help you find them?"

"Um, sure. Thank you."

He held out his hand to me once again and when he saw the leeriness in my expression, he tells me, "I just want to be able to hang on to you so no one else tries to take you away for their own entertainment."

His words prompted me to glance at the people surrounding us, some held looks of hunger in their eyes. Whether or not it was for me or William, I didn't want to find out. I reluctantly gave him my hand then and he lead me back toward a bar tucked in the corner of this strange warehouse.