Chapter 39 - Sensory Overload

Warning: Some Sexual Content

************************************

"I'll walk you through anything you aren't sure about." He reassures me in a voice that was gentler than what I would have expected out of him in a moment like this.

My fingertips skimmed over the contents of his bag, observing all the different ways he could choose to inflict pain on someone. There were paddles and whips of all different shapes and sizes, along with many other objects that I didn't have a clue about, but I had my guesses.

"But, we've never done anything this far before." I point out, allowing my minor bit of worry to seep into my tone.

"You haven't, but I have many times and I trust that you'll do just fine." He tells me as his gaze searches mine. "We don't have to do this if you really aren't comfortable with it."

I shook my head, "We'll just have to take this one step at a time, but if I'm doing something I shouldn't, you have to tell me right away."

Chris smiles softly, "Thank god for safe words then."

"Not if I gag you." I joke slightly as I pull out a ball gag from his bag of tricks.

"Ah, but there are nonverbal safe words, like tapping or using a certain series of grunts."

"You just have an answer for everything, don't you?"

"That's just one of my many wonderful qualities."

I chuckled as I rolled my eyes and then leaned over him to place a kiss on the corner of his grinning mouth.

"Maybe punishing you for being a smart ass won't be all that bad." I ponder aloud mischievously, trying to use the behavior to ease my racing pulse.

"And just how do you intend to do that?"

At last, when I reached back into the bag my fingers wrapped around what I had been rummaging for. I pulled out Chris's leash and collar and caught a glimpse of him smirking for a second before composing himself again. Rising back onto my feet, I approached Chris with a grin of my own. I knew that there had to be an amorous type of mischief dancing in my eyes as I stood before him while a plan began taking shape in my mind. He leaned forward, tilting his head down without a word from either of us, and allowed me to fasten the collar around his throat.

As soon as I had the leash attached, I lifted myself to straddle his lap and yanked the lead until it was taut in my grasp. Chris's gaze held mine with the unmistakable intensity of want as my free hand slipped between us in search of that handy little zipper. The tips of my fingers ghosted over the head of his cock before turning to pull the fastener down at a tedious pace. It appeared as if Chris was holding his breath while I eased my hand underneath the latex and coiled my fingers around the base of him. I gingerly pulled his length out into the open, all the while continuing to toy with him.

His body suddenly seemed to act freely of his own will as his chest arched into mine and his fists gripped at my sides suddenly as I let the pad of my thumb glide over the slit of his head.

I instantly retracted my hold from him, my words coming out in a soft scolding tone, "What did I tell you about touching?"

"I'm sorry, I won't do it again." He replies, but I could still see the shadow of impish amusement in his expression.

"We'll make sure of that." I agreed as I hurried back to the bag I had left on the floor and brought it up on the nightstand before plucking out the pair of shiny handcuffs.

"Hands, now," I demanded as I opened the cold strong metal clasps.

I couldn't help giggling quietly at the sight of Chris's genuine surprise, making me feel surer of my actions. Despite the look on his face, he held his arms out to me and I rounded the chair until I was nearly behind him to then push him forward a bit. I pulled his arms behind his back, snapping the cuffs around his wrists with a satisfying series of clicks. I made sure not to make them too tight, but if he were to struggle, they certainly wouldn't be comfortable. I pressed a soft kiss to the back of his slightly damp neck and then made my way back to the case of toys.