Chapter 24 - Between Us

Warning: Sexual Content

***************************************

I woke up to find that my wrists were free from their bindings and as I rolled over onto my side, I discovered that it had been a necktie the whole time. I picked up the smooth fabric off of the bed, wondering, how had he managed to untie me without waking me? 

The sound of shower knobs squeaking caught my ear, hinting at where Chris had run off to. I peered over at the clock on the dresser, gathering that I had been asleep for about two hours. I bit at my lip as I shook my head, finding it sad that a little bit of oral would tire me out so much.  

The bathroom door opened to reveal Chris in a pair of dark gray sweatpants and nothing else. I silently wished that he hadn't bothered with clothes at all. He sent me a small smile as he ruffled his dark hair with a towel.

I smiled back asking, "What did you take a shower for?"

I caught a glimpse of the smirk on his lips as he kneeled down to dig through his suitcase, "I needed to relieve some... tension."

"You should have woken me up so I could've joined you," I remark in a teasing tone. 

Chris peered over at me as I rolled over onto my back, and then bent one of my legs up until my foot was resting flat against the bed. I watched his face as I spread the other one out, just enough for him to get a peek between my legs. 

He leaned over to run his hand against my leg as he murmured, "I'll have to keep that in mind for next time."

I pouted at that and he let out a deep chuckle, only making the small fire in my belly burn brighter. He only shook his head as he got to his feet and my gaze naturally drifted down his body. I took in the tattoos that decorated his torso and then the trail of hair that disappeared into his pants. I then noticed the vague outline of his length through the sweatpants' fabric and I squeezed my thighs together at the sight, Chris truly was something to marvel at. 

He grinned as he raised an eyebrow at me and questioned, "Are you alright?"

I sat up and ran my fingers over his lean abdomen and asked a question of my own, "So, when are we going to pick up where we left off?"

A look of amusement crossed his features and his voice took a firmer tone, "What makes you think that you deserve that right now?"

"Because I was a good girl for you earlier. I did just what you told me to do." I remind him as I let my hand glide down his stomach and the second I touched the edge of his pants, he snatched my hand into his own chiding, "You're not being very good right now."

I gave him puppy dog eyes as I fought off my grin and mumbled, "I'm sorry."

Even though Chris wasn't in leather or latex, that didn't hinder the power he exerted. He appeared to be pondering over something for a moment before he let go of my hand to take a seat beside me. 

"Lay over my lap on your stomach." He ordered in a quiet voice.

I crawled over his legs and did as I was instructed, feeling a thrill rush through me. 

He ran a hand down my back as he questioned, "Have you ever been spanked?"

My face became hot, "Only when I was younger, for misbehaving."

He made a humming sound before saying, "I'll try to go easy on you at first. Tell me if you need me to stop, alright?"

I nodded wordlessly as he lifted up the end of my dress, exposing my bare ass. The palm of his hand slid over the curve of it and I felt my heart rate pick up as I anticipated the first smack I would receive. He gripped his fingers into my bottom, distracting me for a split second, before swatting the same spot. It barely stung, but I had a feeling that he was simply testing the waters right now. I folded my arms together before resting my head on top of them as Chris smoothed his fingertips over the place he had just hit me.