Chapter 3 -The Way-

"Blake and Pyrrah," Ozpin finally said to everyone.

"Understood," said Blake, walking towards him.

"As you wish, Ozpin. Nora, Ren, try to take care of Jaune, alright?" said Pyrrah, walking towards him as well.

"You can count on us, Pyrrah!" said Nora.

"And we'll try to take care of Weiss. I can't believe she fainted, although I can't blame here from what we saw," said Yang.

"Alright then. I'm not sure how long it will take to go there and come back, but we'll try to keep you in contact," said Ozpin.

"You guys better come back!" said Nora, and Ozpin chuckled.

"I'm sure that this person is reasonable to talk to, although the way this person may be a dangerous one. Anyway, are we ready to go?" said Ozpin.

"I'm ready to go," said Pyrrah.

"So am I. We need to go to the Hospital, correct?" asked Blake.

"Correct. Let's go then, we don't want to be late," said Ozpin, making his way out of the Bullhead, Blaze and Pyrrah following closely behind him.

The three of them slowly made their way towards the Hospital, passing all kind of broken and abandoned shops and houses, but one building stood out from the rest. A church of some kind.

"That's odd, this building barely has been touched," said Blake

"You're right. Compared to the rest of the town, this has barely any damage to it," said Pyrrah.

"It might has something to do with that cross-like symbol, up there," said Ozpin, looking up at the building.

"We... better get going. I have the feeling of being watched again," said Blake, walking towards the Hospital, witch was on the other side of the Church .

After a couple of minutes of walking the long street, they arrived at the Hospital. The building itself, might have been the worst condition of any of the building that was in the town. As soon as they walked in the Hospital, a shuffling sound could be heard at the end of the lobby. Pyrrah and Blake pulled out there weapons, just in case the creatures would attack first.

Moments later, what looked like a nurse appeared at the end of the lobby, but... her appearance isn't exactly the most cheerful one to say the least. Her clothes are dirty, filled with blood stains and ripped, and her head was wrapped up in bandage with similar conditions. But what was very unsettling about her was the way she moved. Her movements were rigid and almost mechanical, with short, sharp intervals in between each movement She was shuffling more than walking, bending backwards and sideways, making sickly crackling sounds as they move.

Once she was halfway past the corridor of the lobby, her head slowly turned towards Ozpin, Pyrrah and Blake. The three of them were paralyzed in fear, they didn't know how to react to this. The nurse, slowly crooked her head, as in a confused manner, by their appearance here. Ozpin slowly walk in front the group and started to speak to her.

"W-we mean no harm here. We c-came here to speak to your master," Ozpin tried to explain to the nurse.

The nurse then pointer towards a set of stairs that lead downward.

"T-thank you," he said, walking towards the stairs, Blake and Pyrrah following closely behind him.

"I-I can't believe how human that creature look," said Pyrrah.