Chapter 15 -Missing-

A couple of months has passed since I started dating Velvet, and I can say that they were the best couple of months of my life. She has showed compassion, acceptance, kindness, and most importantly, love. She truly loved me for who I was, and that made my life truly worth living now. Right now, I was on my way towards Velvet's dorm, but I saw Blake running towards my direction and she had a distressed expression on her face.

"(F/n)! You need to come with me to Ozpin's office, now!" she said as she went behind my chair and started pushing as fast as she could.

"Blake, what's wrong!?" I asked, trying to hold onto my chair with all my might.

"Velvet has been kidnapped!" she said as we reached the elevator.

What she said broke me, my girlfriend has been kidnapped. Rage slowly started to form, and Blake clearly noticed this as a cold, dark aura started to appear around my body. The same one when I dragged Silent Hill to hell.

"(F/n), calm down. Everyone is just as worried as you are, but we're going to find her. That's a promise," Blake said, grabbing my hand.

I tried to stay calm, butI was slowly losing control of my healing ability, and getting replaced with the burning pain. Blake then pulled her hand back asthe skin got incredibly hot, but not yet at the burning point. As soon as the elevator door opened, I pushed my wheelchair to the center of the room. When everyone noticed my presence, they immediately took a step back. They saw my cold, black aura creeping on the floor.

"What. Happened. To. V̛el͡ve̸t͝!̵?" I said, my voice getting darker and distorted.

"(F/n), calm down. I understand you're worried, all of us are, but getting angry right now isn't going to help us right now," said Ozpin.

"Do you have any footage of the kidnapping?" Yatshu asked.

"There is," Ozpin responded, bringing up a screen in front of us.

The footage showed Velvet and me giving each other a goodbye kiss. I soon disappeared from camera view. The moment I turned around the corner, a figure completely dressed in black, with a mask hiding his face, sneaked behind Velvet and covered her mouth with a piece of cloth. Velvet tried her best to struggle free, to scream, but she eventually blacked out. Knowing that I was so close to her and didn't noticed anything, made my aura grew wilder.

"G̛̀̀O҉͏͜D!̢̨ ̛D̡̧A̡M̷̸̡M̀͡IŢ̢!͏̧͞" I screamed in rage, scarring everyone.

"(F/n), please calm down," said Ruby, slowly getting scared of the dark aura around me.

"Ozpin. I'm going to make sure that I'll find her and punish the one who kidnapped her. But for me to do that, I need to do something that will affect Vale entirely," I said to him.

"What would that be?" asked Ozpin, slowly getting worried.

"Fog. Back in Silent Hill, I could always sense where everyone was because of the fog. I'm familiar enough with Velvet's aura to find her. But I need to cover the entire city with it," I explained.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

"You're really able to do that?" Glynda asked.

"I am," I said, barely any emotion left.

"Then do what you must," Ozpin responded, standing up from his seat and walking towards me.