Chapter 5 -The Past, Part 2-

I slowly made my way through the Church that was on the other side of the of the Hospital. With each step I walked closer to the curse place, the more pain I suffered, the more destroyed the town becomes.

Buildings started to crumble, the street started to break and nobody was able to stop me. The police actually managed to shoot me, but I didn't feel anything aside from my burning pain from the fire.

"Leave. Me. A͠LO̡N̷E͟!̴" I screamed.

I lifted one of my arms out towards then, trying to protect myself from the bullets. All of the sudden, barb wire shot out of my arm and started to wrap around the cops by their neck, and lifting them up in the air. Once they stopped moving, I threw them towards all kinds of different buildings, leaving all kind of destruction behind. When I was done with the cops, the barbed wire started to disintegrate like burned paper in the wind.

Seconds later, I refocus on the task at hand continued my way towards the Church. As soon as I touched the door, it started to rot and started to fall apart.

"LI͏LI͝T̸H͢!҉" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

As everyone who was inside the Church turned towards me, some screamed in terror from my appearance and others tried to run past me, running for their life, leaving only three people behind. Leaving only Lilith, my mother and a third unknown person.

"(F-f/n)?" my mother asked in fear.

"No. Not anymore. She killed me!" I said, pointing towards Lilith.

"Stay back, you unholy child!" said Lilith, slowly walking backwards.

"Now, now. You should face your responsibilities, Lilith," said the third person, pushing Lilith forward.

With each step I walk closer, the floor started to break behind me.

"You've done this to me! You've done this to everyone who had power you feared! Now, you should be even more afraid of the unknown, because... w͘ha͘t ̛h̴app̶ens w̷he͜n̡ yo͘u ̵d͢i͜e̶?͟" I asked with smile that rifled of a demon.

"(f/n)! Stop this! This isn't you! Please, stop!" my mother begged to me.

I slowly turn my head towards her towards her, my expression changing from to a very pissed off one.

"You! You just stood there, watching me suffer and burn! You have no right to call me your son," I said coldly.

I lifted my arm again, barbed wired started to come out of the mist and flew in through the door and through the windows and wrapped around Lilith and my mother. The barbed wire slowly lifted them up and started to wrapped around their arms and legs tightly and bleeding.

"Now... I'll ask again. Are you afraid of death?" I repeated, the psychotic smile returning.

I lifted my arm up high, and then pointed towards them. Then, even more barbed wire came out of the mist, and was flew straight towards Lilith and my mother. They stated to scream in pain, as they got slowly ripped apart, and eventually, in half.