Chapter 17 -The Recovery-

I made my way towards the medical wing of Beacon. I was worried sick for Velvet's health, even if I healed her wounds. Once I enter the medical wing, I saw everyone with a worried expression.

"How is she doing?" I asked, getting everyone's attention.

"(F/n)!" everyone's screamed and made their way towards me.

"What did you do to...you know?" asked Pyrrah.

"Let's just say that he won't be bothering anyone anymore," I said.

"Did you... kill him?"asked Ruby.

"No. I possessed him and he'll be walking till he has taken his last breath," I explained.

"Y-you can do that!?" asked Jaune, clearly shocked.

"Yes. Now... how is Velvet doing?" I asked in a worried tone.

"She'll be fine, she's resting," Coco explained.

"Could you guys guide me where she is?" I asked them.

"Of course, follow me (f/n)," said Ozpin, guiding me towards one of the rooms.

Minutes later, we arrived where Velvet is resting. Ozpin opened the door for me and let me enter first. Inside was Velvet sleeping on a medical bed, but the state she was in broke my heart. Her skin looked pale and was in a weak state. I put my wheelchair next to her bed and slowly reached for her cheek, her skin feels cold, but there was still some warmth left.

"Just hold on, my shy rabbit, I'm here for you," I said to her as I continued to caress her cheek.

"I fear that she needs to stay here for a couple of days, (f/n). She suffered blood loss from all those cuts she received," Glynda explained.

"Everyone who could donated blood to her," said Blake as everyone came in the room.

"Thank you. All of you," I said to everyone with a smile.

"It's the least we could do!" said Ruby.

"(F/n), take good care of her when she wakes up, alright?" said Coco.

"You can trust me," I said to them.

After a couple of minutes, they soon went to their dorm to rest. Just before Ozpin walked out ofthe room, I asked him to stay for a moment.

"Is there something wrong, (f/n)?" he asked.

"I have some important information that I've obtained from Cardin's memories," I said tohim.

"What is it?" he asked curiously.

"From what I can tell, someone by the name of Cinder Fall is planing to attack Beacon," I responded.

"Cinder Fall... Thank you for this information, (f/n). Do you have any more details?" heasked.

"I fear not. The bastard wasn't paying too much attention about this plan," I explained.

"Alright then. If you know anything more about this attack, please contact me immediately," he said as he started to walk away.

"Of course, and Ozpin? If this attack does happen, I won't be holding back my power anymore," I said to him in a serious tone.

"I understand, and I'll appreciate your help when the time comes," he said to me.

"Well, I'll be by Velvet's side if you need to talk to me," I said as I returned to her room.