Chapter 13 -The Confession-

The sun soon rose over the horizon. I've done this almost every morning since I left Silent Hill, feeling the warmth of the sun on my cold skin. But I do have a feeling of being watched, and I have a good idea who it was. Someone who doesn't come out very often.

"Hey Alessa," I said out loud.

"Hey, big bro. How are you doing?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"Not bad," I responded.

"Are you sure about that? I think you should be excited with the plans you have today," she said with an innocent smile, but you know better.

"Very funny, Alessa, but you're not wrong," I responded.

Alessa's a special member of my family. She was an orphan that somehow stumbled her way into my town. She was alone and afraid, but I couldn't harm her. All she wanted was to be in a family that loves her, and that's what we did. She became part of my family, and over time she obtained powers as well. It mostly consist of illusions and teleporting around, but that's all she could do. She did obtained a bit of a family of her own.

Incubator is her mother and someone she asked me to design, called Alessa's Dream. They gladly took care of her and she started to see me as her brother. I didn't mind, it was actually nice to have someone else there in town.  

I snapped back to reality and saw that Alessa has disappeared. I look back at the Academy and saw a couple of students already walking around. Everyone was already used to me seeing around from time to time, and I must say that it's being accepted for who I am here. As time passed on by, I soon noticed Velvet walking towards me.

"Hey Velvet. How are you?" I asked her with a smile.

"I'm fine. T-thanks for asking," she said, blushing slightly.

"So... you really want to shot photos of me?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I'm sure," she said bushing even more.

"Alright, if you wish. Do you have any ideas where you want to start?" I asked curiously.

"I-I do, actually. I was think about some photos near an old tree that I know. Follow me," she said, leading me towards a park.

On the way, we both talked about our plans for later today. Once we arrived, she started to explain how she want the photos to turn out.

"S-so, what I had in mind for the first couple of photos was you sitting against this tree and hold a flower in your hand," she explained.

"Ehm... Velvet? Unless you want this tree to decay, I can't really do that. The same would count for the grass, really," I explained.

"That's exactly what I want. The flower I have is made of plastic and made looks quite realistic," she said, pulling out set flower.

The flower it self was shaped like a rose. Velvet went to me and handed it to me. Once I made contact with the flower, it wasn't decaying, at least, not as fast as fast as everything I ever touched. Velvet noticed this and she quickly grabbed it.

"Sorry. I do have a couple, but I wish to make every second count," she explained.

"Of course. And I got something that might help with the photo that you want," I said as I brought both of my hands together, and something started to shine in my hands.