Final Chapter -The Dying Darkness-

I slowly open my eyes, only to see darkness as far as the eye can see. I slowly regain my senses and stands up. There was truly nothing, just a giant void.

"Hahaha, you haven't changed at all in these five decades," said the same female voice from before.

"I wish I could say the same for you, but... I turned you into a pale witch," I said as I turn around and face the Queen on the Grimm herself.

She was wearing her long, black robe with red designs that resembles eyes. The same dress when we first met each other so long ago. Her hair was still white, formed into a bun with six offshoots from which ornaments are suspended.

Barbed wires started to crawl out of my wrist again, and I prepared myself for the fight that would come.

"Fighting till the end, are we?" she said, tauntingly.

"Let's just say, I wanted to kill you since day one," I said to her, holding my barbed wire as a whip.

"Good luck getting to me them," she said as she summoned thousands of Grimms between us.

"So be it," I said as I started to move forward.

All kinds of Grimms started to attack me. Beowulfs, Ursas Minors and Mayors, Beringels, Boardatusk, Creeps, Death Stalkers, Griffons, Goliaths, KingTaijitus, Lancers, Nevermores, and Dragons. Entire armies of each one of the, and all are aimed to me. The Beowulfs were the first ones to approach me, and they were all met with the wires impaling in their skulls. One by one, they fell to the ground and turns into dust.

The Grimms were dying by the hundreds, by my wires, telekinesis and my burning touch. The Dragons were the hardest to kill, they spewed black fire on me, but I kept going on my battle every one of them is turned to dust. The fight went on for what seamed like an eternity, but I can out victorious on this fight. But I was very tired to fight Salem, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to give up.

"My, my, you've trained a lot since we've last met. This 'is' going to be fun," she said as she summoned a double scythe, made out of Grimm bones.

"I didn't expect you to be a scythe fighter, but it wont matter in the end. One of us is going to die here and now," I said, holding the wires tightly in my hand.

"For once, I agree," she said as she took a battle stand.

We both stood there for a moment, waiting for the each other to move first, and I was the first one to make it. I used my barbed wires to strike her, only for her to dodge it, but the impact caused a giant cloud of Grimm dust to appear. I used this opportunity to attack her again, but was only met with her scythe. She them pulled her scythe back with so much force, that she lifted me in the air and slammed me down. The impact was so hard that it created a crater, along with another giant cloud of Grimm dust.

"I was expecting more of a fight from you, but I guess you have to slow down when you come to a certain age," she said tauntingly.

"Says the one who's a few MILLENIAS old," I said as I slowly stand up again.

It seams that I touched a nerve with that one as she rushed towards me, ready to strike me with her scythe. I quickly tried to block her attack with my barbed wires, but she cut through it, impaling me at my stomach and sliced me horizontally. I took a few step back, so I could try to heal that massive cut.