Chapter 6 -The Deal-

"Bring them to the medic! Now!" screamed one of the soldiers outside the tent.

All kinds of screams could be heard outside, along with gunshots. Once in a while blood spurted on the tent. Whatever it is, it's powerful.

"I've warned you," I said, tauntingly.

"What have you done!?" asked the medic.

"Truth be told, I have no idea myself," I responded.

"I'm going to kill you!" he said, impaling a knife in my chest.

I didn't gave a particular reaction to the knife, as if it wasn't there at all. He reaction was beyond confusion. It was fear. He feared me, because he's unable to kill me. My heart stopped beating over two months ago, and a knife through it didn't make a difference.

"H-how!?" he asked.

"Because I'm already dead, and I'm still suffering. Want to know how I feel?" I said, grabbing his arm.

Suddenly, he screamed in pain. He quickly pulled his arm out of my grasp and saw burn marks on his arms.

"T-t-that's impossible!" he said, slowly walking backward.

He bumped into something. Before he turns around, he noticed that it was terribly quiet. He turned around and was faced with a giant muscular man, with a rusty, red pyramid hat and next to him was a long, red, rusty blade that's easily over 5 feet long (roughly 1,5 meters). He pulled his sword back and with one strong swing, he cut the medic perfectly in half.

I... didn't know how to react, really. I look at the real life version of the drawing I made and I was both amazed and terrified at the same time. He made it's way towards me and would have run away, but I was still strapped on the bed. I closed my eyes and awaited for something to happen. When nothing happened, I opened my eyes and saw that he was standing there.

'Master...' I heard a heave and rough voice in my head.

"Master?" I asked in confusion and he just nodded slowly.

He extended one of his hands to me, and I reluctantly, but eventually accepted it.

-Present-

"And from then on, I got a new family and they grew over time," I said, finishing my story.

"I'm... sorry for what you went through, Mr. (l/n)," said Ozpin, with a sympathetic look.

"I survived then, and I'm still surviving now. There's no need for apologies," I said calmly.

"Mind if I ask a question?" asked Blake.

"Go ahead," I said.

"How... are you so calm with our presence? From your story, those soldiers wanted to experiment on you, and been trying to get you for decades," she asked.

"It's because I've read your minds before you entered the room and I could tell that you three didn't have any dark intention with me. I prefer to be save than sorry," I explained.

They were shocked to hear this, but they calmed down fairly quickly.