Chapter 8 -The Arrival-

A couple of hours have passed in the Bullhead, and everyone has introduced themselves 'correctly'. Yang even apologized for nearly hitting my jaw off, although that didn't really bothered me, I had worse that a punch.

"We're nearing Beacon, everyone," said the pilot.

"Alright everyone. Go to your seat and put on the safety belt," said Ozpin.

Everyone did as followed, and prepared for landing. Minutes later, the Bullhead has landed and the hatch started to open. When everyone made their way to the exit, I stayed behind, since I could feel someone outside. And Ozpin noticed this.

"Don't worry, (f/n). Just stay close to me and everything will be alright," said Ozpin, trying to calm me down.

"If you say so," I said, slowly following him.

As we neared the exit, I could hear Ruby talking to someone with a female voice.

"Hi everyone, how was the mission?" asked the mysterious person.

"It was a success, miss Goodwitch," Ruby responded.

"Really? You were away maybe half of the day," she said, curiously.

"That's because we were recruiting someone, Glynda," said Ozpin, walking towards her.

She looks over to him and saw me following him. Her stern expression changed into a shocked one once she saw the condition I was in.

"Ozpin, w-who is this?" she asked, turning a bit pale.

"Glynda, this is (f/n) (l/n). The only 'living' residence of Silent Hill," he explained.

"S-Silent Hill? As in, the cursed town?" she asked, clearly shocked to hear this.

"Yes, that's my town," I responded.

"Team RWBY, team JNPR, could you show (f/n) around the academy, while I'll do some paperwork for him," said Ozpin, walking away with Glynda.

"Sure!" Ruby responded cheerfully.

She went behind my rusted wheelchair and started pushing me.

"Thank you, Ruby," I said to her.

"No problem," she said with a smile.

The academy was... breathtaking to say the least. The architecture look beautiful and it looked like it belonged in a sci-fi storybook.

"So (f/n), can I ask you something?" Jaune asked.

"Sure?" I asked curiously.

"What's that book?" he asked.

"I've been meaning to ask that as well. You've been holding to it quite tightly," Yang said, pointing to it.

"Oh, this? Well, it started out as a sketchbook, when I was still in pain. But one day, it turned into a summoning book. I'm not sure how it happened or why, but I'm glad it did," I said to them.

"Why?" Ren asked.

"It's essentially turned into a photo album of my family," I said, with a smile.