Epilogue

Three months. Three months has passed since (F/n) has passed away and all the students has moved on with their lives, but had a bit of a hard time doing so. Ozpin and team RWBY, JNPR and CVFY, made a memorial for (F/n). The memorial was in the middle of a ring with all kind of different markings around it, known as the Halo of the Sun, according to Ozpin.

Right now, Velvet was making her way towards (F/n)'s memorial, holding a bouquet of black tulips. She's been doing this since they made the memorial. Out of everyone, she was hit the worst when he died, she even stayed in her dorm for a week before she went back to the classes and talked to her friends again. Not that hey blamed her, she was the closest out of everyone.

"Hi Velvet," Pyrrah greeted behind her.

"Oh, hey Pyrrah," she said in a slightly depressed tone.

"Still sad about (F/n)?" Pyrrah asked in sympathetic tone.

"Yeah, I was going to the memorial now, actually," she responded, showing her the bouquet.

"I think these areperfect for him, Velvet," said Pyrrah, as she followed her towards the memorial.

"Thanks, these flowers reminds me the most of him," she said with a sad smile.

"I'm sure he would love them, Velvet," Pyrrah said as she give her a pat in the back.

Moments later, they made it to the memorial. There was a gravestone in the middle of the Halo of the Sun, and it says:

In memory of (F/n)(L/n), The Broken Gem of Silent Hill.

He may be gone, but he will not be forgotten.

On the gravestone, was the first photograph that Velvet made of him. The one where he was leaning against a dead tree and in his hand, was a rose that was made out of plastic. Velvet then placed the tulips around the gravestone.

'(F/n)... I know that you're not here, or that you can't here me, but... I miss you so much. I'm trying my best to move on, just like you asked, but... I miss you so much. I wish that you could still be here, right next tome... I'm trying my best to move on, just like you asked, but... it gets difficult at times. Thanks to our friends, I can move on with my life, but I wish you could've been a part of it,' Velvet though as a few tears started to form.

"You alright, Velvet?" Pyrrah asked in a concerned voice.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine," she responded.

Pyrrah looks back a the gravestone, but noticed something behind it. She walks over it and saw an old dirty envelop.

"What on Remnant?" she asked out loud.

"What's wrong, Pyrrah?"Velvet asked.

Pyrrah bent down and picked up the envelope.

"To Professor Ozpin, Glynda, and team RWBY, JNPR and CFVY," She read out loud.

"To us? Who could've send it? And why here?" Velvet asked.

"I don't know, but we better hand it to Ozpin

-Ozpin's Office-