Chapter 18 -Preparation-

"(F/N)! HELP!" Blake screamed from Velvet's room.

The moment I heard Blake scream, fear started to kick in. I extended my arms forward and barbed wire shoot out from my wrists and I used it to pull myself towards her room in a very quick pace. The moment I reached the entrance, I saw Emerald, one of the exchange students that were here for the Vytal Festival, was holding her gun out to everyone. Everyone had a face of hatred and fear towards the nurse and the doctor in the room, and it seams that they haven't noticed me yet.

"Don't even try, or else you're all Grimm food," said the doctor with gray hair and prosthetic legs.

"Not if I can preventit!" I said, using my barbed wires to attack them.

Moments later, they were immobilized from my wires, struggling to get free. Emerald then aimed her gun at me and shot. The shot knocked me back a bit, but I was still standing, leafing only another hole in my hospital tunic. I tighten the grip around her, so she drops the gun. Then , I slammed them against the wall with so much force, that it nearly created a hole in it.

"Emerald Sustrai and Mercury Black, followers of Cinder Fall," I said to them.

"Let us go, you scum!" said Mercury.

"Now, why should I? I know what you're planning now," I responded, as a dark chilling smile started to form.

He kicked his prosthetic leg against the wall and a gun barrel appeared from his feet and started shooting me. I used my barbed wires to rip his legs off and crushing them.

"(F/n) (L/n)! Let them go, now!" said a female voice behind me, one I haven't heard in five decades.

I turn around to face this person, and I was right. My mother was right there behind me, but I knew better.

"You really think that hallucinations is going to stop me, Emerald?" I said, throwing her against the wall again, nearly knocking her out.

Before she got knocked out, Mercury pulled out a remote and pressed a button, causing them to teleport away.

"DAMMIT!" Yang screamed.

"Why did they attack us?" asked Pyrrah.

"I know why, but I fear that everyone need to get out of here, now!" I said to them.

"Where are you going?"asked Velvet.

"Going to Ozpin, I need to talk to him," I said moving my chair towards the elevator.

"Then we're going with you!" said Weiss.

I look at them and saw the same determination in everyone.

"*Sigh* Fine, let's go then," I said to them in a serious tone.

"We'll be right behind you," said Coco.

-Cinder Fall's Hideout-

"AHH! Fuck, those wires hurt like hell!" said Mercury as he falls to the floor.