Chapter 12 -The Party-

A couple of months has passed since I joined Beacon, and tonight was a party going on. But I wasn't going to join them. All of the students are used to my appearance now, except the exchange students for the Vytal Tournament. While all the students are parting now, I was outside, walking around Beacon.

I never was a party type, not even if I was alive. I was just enjoying the night sky, and remembering how I got here and the friends I made. 

Everything started after Cardin got expelled. Some students actually thank me, after they got the courage to talk to me. It started with Velvet and her team CFVY. They all went and talked to me personally and thanked me for protecting Velvet, and eventually joined RWBY's and JNPR's table, so the group of friend has grown. 

Over time, I got close to Weiss, Blake, Pyrrah and Velvet. In a way, I could relate to all of them and they are comfortable talking to me. Of course, I'm still friends with the rest of them, but I'm close with these four. I snap back to reality as I hear someone crying nearby. I look around a bit and saw Weiss crying on a bench.

"Weiss? Are you alright?" I asked in a worried tone.

"(F-f/n)? W-why are you here?" she asked between sobs.

"I could ask the same for you," I responded.

"I-I was... out for a walk," she lied.

"Weiss, I can practically feel your pain. Now, Weiss. Tell me what's wrong?" I asked her.

"Fine... N-Neptune... didn't want to dance with me..." she said, breaking down in tears again.

"I'm sorry to hear that, Weiss. But you know what?" I said to her.

"What?" she said, slightly depressed.

"It'll be his loss. He doesn't see the strong, independent girl that I see," I said to her, with a smile.

"T-thanks, (f/n). Y-you always knew what to say," she said, smiling through her tears.

"You know what? Let's go back to the party. You and me," I said to her, extending her my arm.

"A-are you sure?" she stuttered a bit.

"I'm sure. Besides, you should enjoy times like this," I said, leading her back to the party.

"Thank you, (f/n). And you're right. I should enjoy this time with my friends. Are you coming in like that?" she said to me.

"It's the only thing that doesn't decay. Believe me, Coco tried to buy some clothes for me. The moment it came in contact, they... rotted away," I explained.

"*Chuckles* Fair enough. Come on, I don't want to worry my friends," she said as she started to drag me.

Once we arrived, I saw almost everyone dancing in the room, loud music blasting through the room and everyone was enjoying the party. What took me a bit offguard was... Jaune in a dress. But I've learn not to ask questions where you don't want to know the answer of.

"Care... for a dance?" I asked to her.

"Can you dance?" she asked.

"Nope, but I can at least try to cheer you up," I said, earning a chuckle from her.

"Fair enough," she said, pulling me to the dance floor.

Weiss and I slowly started to dance, and we enjoyed each other. Although, I just shuffled my wheelchair, I still made her laugh. After a couple of minutes, we both went off the dancing floor. Suddenly, a flash of light hits us.