Chapter 16 -The Rescue-

I guided the Air Screamers and the Floatstingers towards the abandoned warehouse near the harbor. I didn't care if anyone saw us, not that they could, nobody on the street could see the flying creatures, because the fog maintained us hidden. Eventually, we approached the warehouse.

"Everyone, try to maintain your distance from me. I haven't used my powers in a long time," I warned them as the Floatstinger put my wheelchair down.

Everyone did as I said,they kept their distance from me. I slowly started to let my power free as my dark aura started to move uncontrollably around me. I slowly started to lift myself from my wheelchair, without using the barbed wire supporting me. I slowly started moving towards the closed gate as, burning, breaking and decaying the ground with every step I take.

'Let's bring them Hell,' I though as I put my hands against the gate.

The gate started to rust, bend and twist unnaturally, and break into pieces. Once it broke down, my cold black aura started to creep inside.

"What the fuck!?" screamed some of the soldiers.

"What are you guys waiting for? Shoot him!" commanded their leader.

Everyone started to unload their round on me, but I didn't budge. All the bullets just stayed in my body, slowly rusting away in me. Once they stopped shooting, a smile started to form on my face, one that would send shivers down everyone's spine.

My̕ ͡tu̡r̨n͡҉, " I ssaid as I lifter my arm.

From my dark aura, thousands of Creepers started to crawl out, scarring everyone in the warehouse. While everyone was trying to kill the Creepers, I brought my book to me with my telekinesis.

"L̡è͝͠t̨͜'̡́͏s͝ ͏̷b͘͟ŗ́͠i͏ng̷ ̸t͠h̷e̴̸n͟ ̴̷h̨͞ę́ĺl̶̕,͏̕͠ f̵҉ą́͝mi̴l̢y̕͠ ͜o͘f̧ ̸̢̀ḿ͜i̡͞n̶̶̛e̢!̸̸" I said as my book opened and it's pages started to freely, stopping at random pages.

Amnion, Missionary, Feral,Pendulum, Siam, Needler, Weeping Bat, Awinita. These are the family members that showed up from my book.

"S̛h̢o̢̨͘ẁ ̡n̛͟͞o̴̸͢ ̵͡m̶͝er͝c̀̀̕ý̛͟ to̢ ͘t̨͏h̡̧͠ę̷́m̷̢͟,́͟" I commanded.

Soon, they all started to attack the soldiers, even the Air Screamers and the Floatstingers flew in to distract the soldiers. I look back at the group and nodded to them. Everyone prepared their weapon and started to approach me.

-Warehouse's Basement- 

All kind of screams and gun shots can be hear above.

"What the hell is going on up there!?" Cardin asked to one of the soldiers.

Suddenly, a soldier came running down towards him.

"Cardin! We're under attack by monster!" said the soldier in a panicked tone.