Chapter 11 -Karma-

I waited for them to say something about my initiation. I know that I succeeded, but I wanted to hear something, aside from silence, I've heard that for long enough.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" said a voice behind me.

I turn around my wheelchair, and saw the two teams walking towards me.

"I'm not going to lie, I would've though that you would let your family do all of the work," said Weiss.

"Remind me not to get on your bad side," said Jaune.

I let out a small chuckle from his comment.

"Hey (f/n), why don't you join us during lunch?" asked Pyrrah.

"Lunch?" I asked curiously.

"Yeah. You... do eat. Don't you?" asked Blake.

"Ehm... no. I haven't eaten in decades," I responded.

"You haven't? How... are you still alive? Asked Ren.

"I'm not, remember? Or else I wouldn't be still here after Yang's punch," I explained.

"Right. Then you're going get some pancakes, because you're WAY overdue for that!" said Nora.

"If I may ask, why?" I asked to her.

"Ignore her. She's... well. She's crazy at times and pancakes are her favourite," said Jaune.

"HEY!" Nora protested, glaring at Jaune.

"Even if you're not hungry, why don't you just join us and talk a bit?" asked, Ruby.

You though for a moment and decided to go with them.

"Why not. I don't got anything better to do," I said to them.

"Alright, follow us and we'll be there in matter of minutes," said Ruby, suddenly speeding off, leaving rose pedals behind.

I was surprised by her sudden speed to say the least, and Yang noticed this.

"You'll get used to it. Most of use has unlocked our Semblance, and Ruby tend to use hers quite often," Yang explained.

We soon made our way to the cafeteria, where a lot of students were eating, talking to each other, and in general enjoying each other's company. Moments later, Jaune guided me towards their table. Soon the rest came to the table with food on their plates.

While they were eating, we also talked about all kind of different topics, like plans for later today, weapons, homework, etc.

About ten minutes has passed and there was something I've been meaning to ask.

"Can I ask you guys something?" I asked.

"Of course," said Pyrrah.

"Is Cardin really... that bad of a bully here?" I asked to them.

Everyone was surprised by my question.

"Why do you ask that? Didn't you looked in his past?" Weiss asked curiously.

"Yes, but I wanted to know from the students here," I explained.