Chapter 10 -The Initiation-

The sun eventually rose from the horizon. Last night I didn't sleep, and I haven't been able to do that since my own hell broke loos. Instead, I was busy finishing the new family member, Steel Guardian. This one was a bit tricky to draw, but I did it. Who knows, maybe I'll use her during the initiation.

After some time has passed, I heard a knock on the door. I closed my book and unlock the door with my telekinesis, revealing Ozpin behind it.

"Good morning, (f/n). How did you sleep?" he asked, sipping from his mug that he was holding.

"Morning to you as well, Ozpin, and I didn't. Haven't been able to since this curse of mine started," I explained.

"Oh, sorry to hear that. Anyway, I came to check on you and talk to you about your initiation," he said taking a seat on one of the beds.

I moved my chair closer to him and waited patiently for what he has to say.

"Your initiation will be different than normal. Since you're in a wheelchair, I do not wish to launch into the forest like the rest of the students," he said.

"Excuse me, 'launch them'? What kind of initiation did you do?" I asked, feeling a bit confused.

"That doesn't matter. Your initiation will be different. It'll a four against one fight. You are allowed to use your book to summon your family, just not an army of them," he said.

"Alright, I think I understand," I said to him, putting away my charcoal pencil on the table.

"One more thing, the leader of this group is know to cause a bit of trouble here," he said.

"So he's a bully?" I asked, bluntly.

"I fear so. Especially to Faunas," he said.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I know I shouldn't say this, but... I want you to bring him a notch or two down, if you get what I mean," he said, looking at the window.

"You basically want me to scare him to death? Er, near death?" I corrected myself.

"That's the general idea. We professors tried to make him stop the bullying, but he didn't get the message, to say the least," he said.

"Okay, let's see what I can do," I said, holding my book a bit tighter.

"Alright then, follow me. I'll guide you to Glynda's class," he said, walking out of the room.

I followed him as he guided me to her classroom. After a couple of minutes, we've arrived at the door. Ozpin, knocks on the door and then opens it, revealing that ms. Goodwitch was in middle of her lecture. When she noticed us, she changed the subject.

"Alright everyone, today we're going to have a new student among us," she started to say as everyone started to whisper to each other.

"Care to show yourself before your initiation, mr. (l/n)?" She asked.

I slowly made my way next to her, Ozpin following behind me. During all of this, I could hear the students whisper about how I got her or why I'm here.

"Everyone, this is (f/n) (l/n). Team CRDL, you're going to fight him. And I do not expect you to hold back, because he won't either. Now, get prepared," said Ozpin.