F. Wolfhard -『for your safety』

"I knew it was a mistake from the beginning"

I decided to visit Finn while he was filming for his new movie it. I wanted to surprise him since we haven't seen each other for 3 months. I walked towards his dressing room.

 'Breath in and out y/n you got this. He's your boyfriend. You shouldn't be nervous.' While I was going to open the door, it swung open and hit me.

"Ouch," I mumbled. 

"I'm so sorry! are you okay?" A girl with short hair asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Don't apologize, It's my fault," I replied. "You look familiar," The girl said. 

"My name is y/n." 

"Now I know who you are. I'm Sophia. Your Finn's girlfriend. You know he talks about you a lot."

I became insanely red. "We-well I'm gonna go su-suprise him."

"That's so cute!" Sophia exclaimed. 

I walked into the room and saw Finn getting his makeup done. "Kiddo!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Finn instantly turned his head around. He knew it was you because of the nickname you gave him. He wrapped his arms around me, swaying us side to side. "I missed you so much Bunny." I immediately smiled due to the cute nickname he's always called me. "I missed you too," I said as I nuzzled my head in the crook of his neck. 

-1 year later-

Finn and I aren't doing so well. He doesn't text me as much, he declines my calls, and he doesn't visit me often. 

*bzz bzz bzz*

"Hello."

"Y/n meet me at the park right now."

"It's 12:00 in the morning Finn," I replied while biting my lip.

"Come."

And with that he hung up. I don't know what I did wrong. I was debating whether or not I should go. 'Fuck it,' I thought. I grabbed my coat and ran towards the park. By now I couldn't breathe. "I really need to work on my cardio," I said aloud. "I agree with you," I heard Finn say. "Haha. so funny now stop." I retorted while crossing my arms against my chest. "So why'd you wanna see me at 12:00 in the morning?"

"We need to talk."

As I heard that sentence come out of his mouth, I felt the need to cry. Did I do something wrong. No, no I didn't. Then what is it that I did to upset him?

"We should break up."

Those four words felt like bullets going through my heart. I stopped breathing and I just stood there staring straight at him. I couldn't comprehend anything. I wish he was joking around but I know he wasn't, he was serious. "Did I do something wrong Finn?" I croaked out. 

Just looking at Finn, I could tell he felt bad for me. 

"I knew it was a mistake from the beginning," Finn said above a whisper. 

The pain got 10x worse. Those words stung my wounded heart even more. It's like getting a cut and pouring rubbing alcohol on it. 

"The fans. I know it hurts you when you read the hate comments. Sophia told me. I don't want to put you through that, because I love you Y/n. I can't risk you getting hurt."

"I could handle it Finn. As long as I'm with you I'm okay!" I screamed.

"No you can't! You get death threats. There are people who will actually kill you. I can't put you in that situation. If I ever lost you, I don't know what I would do. Just please listen to me Y/n." Finn yelled.

I got startled he yelled at me since he wasn't one to get angry often. 

Finn walked towards me and cupped my face in his hands. He slowly leaned in and gently kissed me. He pulled back and turned around walking away. At that moment I knew it was the end of our relationship. I knew he wouldn't come back to me. I wish he would turn back and tell me he doesn't care about the fans opinions on our relationship. That it'll be us forever. But he didn't.