Wyatt Oleff

A/N- They're 17 in this story. This is super short. I'm sorry. I love this song lol

"Y/n. Come back. Don't walk away," Wyatt called out. Y/n walked back to him, giving him a hard slap across his face. "I was wrong, I was drunk and it just happened. You know I love you," Wyatt told her. 

"Was our relationship even real. Or was it just for show," Y/n asked while staring at him with a hurt expression. "Y-" Y/n cut him off, "Just save your apologies. There's no point in apologizing if you don't mean it."

Wyatt stared at her. "I swear I was drunk Y/n. I wasn't sober enough to realize what I was doing,"

"How long has this been going on." 

"Y/n, I apologized you kno-" 

"Answer my damn question. How long has this been going on," Y/n said in a loud voice. 

"About 3 or 4 times,"Wyatt muttered, clearly disappointed in himself. 

"Well you were sober enough to remember the amount of times you hooked up with her," Y/n pointed out, making Wyatt fell dumb. 

"You're the only one I want though," He told her. 

"Bullshit. Why cheat on me in the first place then. You've been acting shady. You always keep stuff from me. You hardly ever answer my text and calls, and I see you liking other girls' post." 

"Please don't leave. I love you and only you. I don't even like her that way," Wyatt pleaded. 

"No. We're done. If you cheated on me 3 times already, what makes you think I'll ever trust you again. Tell me." Y/n stared into his eyes before turning around and walking to class. 

" I can prevent that from happening," Wyatt whispered as she disappeared into the classroom.