Jack Dylan Grazer

A/N-Sorry if some of you Stan Ellie, but I'm using her as a bad person for this imagine :)
{unedited}

After I finished editing, I uploaded my video and just browsed the web. I looked on Instagram and saw that Jack posted a photo with his girlfriend Ellie.

 'They're pretty cute together. Too bad it's not me.'

I went on the explore page and saw a bunch of posts of Ellie and Jack. I tapped on one and saw dms between her and a few fans. I was honestly disgusted. 'How could she do this to Jack. I wonder how he feels right now'(If you don't know. Ellie said Finn was hot and stuff and talking about having a threesome with him and Jack.)

I went out of Instagram and went on twitter.

yourusername: 

Just uploaded a new video. Check it out !

600retweets:1,000likes

Jack's POV

"Oh my god," Sophia, Ben, Finn, and Chosen shrieked. 

"What," Jaeden, Wyatt, and I asked simultaneously.

"Y/n just uploaded a new video," Sophia said while smiling ear-to-ear

"Who is that," Wyatt asked very confused as to who the four are fangirling over.

Chosen and Finn stared at him with their mouth ajar. 

"Y/n L/n, the prettiest, most purest human being on the entire earth," Chosen stated.

Finn nodded in agreement,"He's right."

"Can I watch the video with you guys then," I asked.

Sophia motioned for me to sit by her and Ben.

"Hey guys! Welcome back to my channel. If you're new here, well hello to you *laughs* So today I wanted to do a simple Q&A since I needed to upload something asap and this was the only thing I could think of. I apologize if this video is really boring.

"Itsmealex asks "Who is your celebrity crush?"