Sophia Lillis

Best friend Sophia AU

A/N-In this imagine none of them are famous :)

"This was the fastest I've ever died in a video game and I blame you for every bit of that."

I barged into Finn's house screaming at the top of my lungs. I found him sitting in the living room with Wyatt and Chosen. "Where is it," I yelled.

"Dude what'd you do this time," Chosen asked. "You'll see," Finn said.

"Check in the toilet." He told me.

"I swear to god if it's actually in there I'm ripping your head off, Wolfhard."

I ran upstairs to the bathroom and lifted up the cover of the toilet seat. He wasn't kidding. My hard drive that held my essay and presentation for history that's due tomorrow was in the fucking toilet. I sprinted back into the living room and lunged at Finn. As I was pulling his hair, Sophia, Jaeden, Jeremy walked in. Jaeden and Sophia ran to us and pulled me away from Finn.

"You little shit! Why would you do that," I exclaimed.

"What'd he do," Jaeden asked.

"He put my hard drive that held my essay and presentation for history in the damn toilet."

Finn pulled out a hard drive that looked oddly similar to the one I pulled out of the toilet. Realization hit me when I realized that one was a real one and the one I took out of the toilet was a fake.

"Asshole," I muttered.

Everyone stood around the computer, watching me and Finn play cup heads. We just started playing the game. A few minutes into the game, Sophia yelled in my ear causing my to jump out of my seat. Finn started yelling at me to get up or I'll lose. I tried to get up as quick as I can but ended up falling to the round again. The screen began to flash you lose.

I looked towards Sophia and said,"This was the fastest I've ever died in a video game and I blame you for every bit of that."

Everyone busted out laughing at how serious I was.

"Guys, stop laughing. I'm serious."

This caused everyone to laugh harder.

I felt Sophia hug me.

"I thought you were my best friend. You're supposed to help me win. Not lose," I said while fake crying.

Sophia hugged me even tighter. "Okay. You can let go, You're not trying to catch a court case, are you?"

Sophia laughed and I couldn't help but laugh too.

"You two are dorks,"Wyatt said.

"Yeah we know."

A/N-I think it'd be cool to be friends with them. Don't you think?