Wyatt Oleff pt. 3

A/n- I don't know what to say so hey

*One Week Later*

When I stepped foot into the campus I felt all eyes on me. I'm guessing they found out. Right as I entered the school building papers, water bottles, and a few books. 

"Slut, slut, slut," people chanted as I walked down the hall. I felt shameful. I hung my head low and ignored the chants. I got to my locker and as I opened it a paper fell out. 

SLUT.

WHORE.

you should be ashamed of yourself.

-s

Tears threatened to spill but I quickly regained my composure and left to class. 

-in class-

"Hey you heard about Y/n," a boy who sat in front of me whispered. 

"No," his friend replied. 

"Well people are saying she cheated on her boyfriend with Wyatt, Wyatt Oleff."

I saw his friend nod his head for him to continue on. 

"She totally stood him up for Wyatt on their anniversary," he practically shouted. His friend whom I know by the name of Byron smacked him on the head and motioned his head to me. The two of them turned around slowly and gave me an awkward smile. I gave them a small one and looked out the window listening to them continuing the conversation. 

"Everyone's been writing notes about her and putting them in her locker. Emma told me they were going to scratch her car."

"In my opinion, I think it's messed up it's her love life just leave the girl alone. It's not like they were involved," Byron interrupted. 

-After School-

Finally, I couldn't wait to go home. Today was the worst it's ever been. I grabbed my earbuds putting them in my ears, then proceeded to walk home. Halfway around the block I felt a drop of water fall on my nose. "Don't tell me it's raining," I muttered. I looked up and saw droplets of rain falling onto the ground. 

"Hey."

I turned around and saw Byron. "Hey," I said as I continued walking back home. "Are you gonna insult me or something. If you are then I suggest leaving a note so I can get to it faster," I stated sarcastically. 

"No. I didn't follow you so I could insult you. I just wanted to talk to you," Byron explained. 

"What do you want to know. Do you want to know about why I stood him up. How me and Wyatt became fuckbuddies. Which story huh," I shouted my emotions getting the best of me. 

"Calm down. I just wanted to talk to you and reassure you that it's going to be okay and you'll get through all this hate," Byron reassured.

My eyes softened and I nodded my head for him to keep talking. "I think you're incredibly kind, but what you did was really bad. You should've told Jaeden the situation yourself and maybe he would've understand rather than having others find out before him and telling him." He was right. I should've told Jaeden. 

Wyatt's POV

I walked past Y/n's locker at least 3 times today and I kept seeing people slipping notes into her locker making me angry. She didn't deserve this. I did. I was in on it too, but people didn't care. 

They picked Y/n as a target. After school I got into my car and drove home. While driving home I spotted Y/n under an umbrella with Byron both were laughing hysterically. I smiled to myself thinking of her angelic laugh. Instead of driving home I decided to go to Y/n's house so I can apologize about the other night. I parked my car off to the side of the house and walked in. "Wyatt, what brings you here?" 

"Hello Mrs. L/n. I'm here to see Y/n," I answered. 

"You know Wyatt. My daughter misses you. I can hear her cries from my room. I saw her messages to you on her phone."

"What messages," I questioned. "I never received any messages."

"They were never delivered to you," she said nonchalantly. 

"Please Wyatt. Accept her apology. All she wanted was to be with you. She didn't think of the consequences and neither did you. You need to be there to help her through the dark times when nobody else can be there for her," her mother gave me a sweet smile before walking away. 

I was shocked. How did she find out about all this. About us. I went upstairs into her room and waited patiently on her bed. Hours pasted and still no Y/n. My eyelids began to slowly droop and before I knew it I was asleep. 

*9:52*

I woke up and looked at the clock that was sitting on the nightstand and it read 9:52. I felt a weight on my chest and looked down to see Y/n sound asleep. I gently ran my hands trough her hair and whispered,"I'm sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I only thought of my feelings rather than yours. I love you."

"I love you too," I heard her whisper. She slowly sat up and looked at me. "I'm sorry Wyatt."

She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on my cheek. 

"I choose you."

-

-

-

A/n- I'm currently making my Peter Parker/tom Holland imagine book. This chapter was trash sowry.