E. Kaspbrak - 『i'm not him』2

A/N-I'm tired omg. Don't bash me if I don't follow the exact story line. I'm just gonna chop some parts out or add in my own parts. Also, don't bash me. I know I spelled Beverly wrong but wattpad kept autocorrecting me and I got annoyed so I just left it that way.

Previously:

"Don't be." His smile was so adorable. I couldn't help but smile too.

-At the store-

Right now we're buying first aid stuff because of a boy who looked pretty bad. I knew it had something to do with my brother, so I was a bit upset. Eddie was holding all the stuff while Stanley and I were counting the money. 

"We won't have enough."

I saw a girl standing at the end of the aisle staring at us. I knew who she was, her name is Beverley Marsh. She was a very beautiful girl. She came up to us and asked what was wrong. Eddie blurted out that we needed the supplies because there was a kid who looked like someone killed him. Stanley elbowed Eddie and glared at him. Beverley and I stared at each other for a while and then we both nodded our heads making our way to the counter. The boys were looking at each other in confusion. 

"I guess two great minds think alike," I said while smirking.

"I guess they do," Beverley responded.

"I like your glasses Mr. Keene." Beverley said.

"You look just like Clark Kent."

I tried to stifle my laugh. "Clark Kent my ass," I said in a barely audible voice. It seemed only Beverley heard me and chuckled. 

"Can I try them on Mr. Keene?" I asked politely.

"Of course go ahead."

"How do I look?" I questioned the two.

"You look stunning," Mr. Keene said. I wanted to barf right then and there. I hope he realizes he's talking this way to young girls. Girls wayyy younger than him. 

"I want to try them on too!" Beverley exclaimed pushing the small shelf on purpose.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Keene." 

"It's okay girls."

I looked towards the boys and motioned them to leave. Beverley stuffed a pack of cigarettes in her pocket. 

"Thank you for letting us try on your glasses sir." I said before walking out of the store, Beverley standing beside me. "We make a good team marsh."

"We do, Bowers."

"We should hang out sometime It'd be nice to have a friend that's a girl," I said.

"Yeah, we should !" Beverley responded genuinely happy. 

Eddie was currently cleaning up the boy's wound, while I was helping him. "Y/n. Can I ask you a question." He said. 

"Hit me with it."

"Since you're girl I want your opinion. There's this girl. She's absolutely beautiful and I really like her. Everyone thinks she's a bitch, but she's the most caring person I've ever met besides Bill. I've known her forever, but never had the guts to talk to her until today. What should I do?" He finished staring at me. 

 At first I thought he was talking about Beverley, which made my self-esteem go down. But I realized he was talking about me. 

"Why don't you tell her. Your crush sounds a lot like me, don't you think?" 

Eddie turned his head to prevent me from seeing his red face. 

"I really like you Y/N. Ever since the third grade. I knew you weren't what people thought you were. You have a great heart. And they're dumbasses if they think otherwise."

My heart was fluttering. No boy has ever told me this. It made me feel special. My thoughts were broken when Bill asked if I wanted to go to the quarry tomorrow. 

"Of course !" I answered. I saw Beverly walking away and I decided to hang out with her for the rest of the day. 

"Guys I'm gonna go with Beverley. See you tomorrow." I told them.

 I gave Eddie a kiss on his cheek and tried to catch up with Beverley. 

"What the hell is going on between you two. Didn't you just meet her today?" I heard Richie say before I walked around the corner of the block. 

"So you and Kaspbrak a thing now?" Beverley teased. 

I smiled to myself, shaking my head. 

"I guess time will tell." I replied.

A/N-ahhhhhh I could've done better on this chapter but eh it could be worse. Thanks for reading. Like, Comment, and Vote !