Wyatt Oleff

A/N- I love Wyatt so much. Like so much. HE HITS SO DIFFERENTLY IN IANOW. I want a Stanley Barber :(

-

-

-

I was hunched over in Child's pose to help with my cramps, but it only soothed the pain for a second and got worse. "Fuck my life," I muttered. I slowly crawled towards my phone and quickly dialed a friend's number. 

Italics-Y/N: Bold-Wyatt

"Hello?"

"Hey~~~, Wyatt~~. How are you, buddy"

"What is it?" 

"Can you please please please plea-"

"Get to the point already!"

"Okay jeez who poked a stick up your ass... Anyways can you come over and cuddle with me, I'm sad and hungry."

"Not with that language miss. But yes I'm on my way right now."

-End of Call-

I begrudgingly picked myself up from my current position and grabbed my blankets and pillows from my room.  I placed them on the couch and went out to the front to wait for Wyatt. Ten minutes later he arrived. 

I quickly jumped in his arms and regretted that decision. "Woah you must be really happy to see me," he laughed. God that laugh was so angelic. "Wyatt. Down, put me down now." 

"What for, you jumped in my arms in the first place."

"IT'S SPREADING. IT'S SPREADING PUT ME DOWN." 

-skip to when you're both cleaned up-

I walked out of the bathroom too embarrassed to face Wyatt. I sat down next to him, sitting up straight and my legs stiff. I felt a hand on my thigh and looked up to see Wyatt staring at me. "I'm glad I wore a black shirt today," he joked. I pouted at him and turned away. "She didn't like that one," he said under his breath. 

"Let's just cuddle and watch some movies," I said. (me and rocky cuddle and watch smack DVD)

Wyatt laid down on his back and I crawled upon his chest. "You're so comfy," I mumbled. 

-Wyatt's POV-

As Y/N slowly fell asleep, I got a message from my phone and looked to see a notification from Sophia. 

Sophia 🦅 (if you know why I put an eagle, cultured.)

Have you asked her yet?

Wyatt C:。ミ

she fell asleep so I'm going to wait another week...

Sophia 🦅

It's not that difficult. Just ask her. I'm sure she wouldn't reject you. Even if she did, she'd be nice about it. 

READ 11:50 pm

I shut off my phone and caressed her cheek. "I'm sorry I'm not brave enough to tell you how I feel," I whispered to myself. I got up and laid her head on the pillow. She stirred a bit and looked up at me with half-shut eyes. 

"Where are you going, Wyatt," she questioned. 

"Home. Just go back to sleep. I'll visit again next week and I'll take us out to dinner okay."

She nodded her head stared at the ceiling. She offered to walk me out to my car, but after refusing so many times, I gave up and let her. 

When we arrived at my car we stood in silence for a bit. "So are you going to get in and go or let me stand here and wait in the cold til you leave," Y/N joked. I don't know what went through my mind but I quickly leaned in to kiss her. She pulled away before I could and gave me an apologetic look. 

"I-I'm so sorry," I stuttered out. "I have to go now." I fumbled for my keys in my pocket and walked over to the driver's side of the car. "Wait, Wyatt," she called. "I'm sorry. You're just a friend to me and nothing more. I started talking to this guy recently and totally forgot to tell you about it. I didn't mean to send any wrong signals to you," she paused and continued on. 

"I'm hoping we can still be friends."

I let out a breathy laugh. "Haha..ha, yeah of course. Hey, look don't apologize. I really don't need it." 

I unlocked the car and quickly got in. I drove off without saying another word. 

I ended up at a stoplight. "FUCKKK," I screamed. I pounded on the steering wheel. 

What the fuck is wrong with me. Why couldn't you control yourself? 

The traffic light turned green and I pressed on the accelerator. Before I knew it I saw a bright light coming at me from the passenger's side. 

"HOLY SH-"

-Y/N's POV-

I jumped startled from the loud crashing noise. As I walked back to the house realization hit me. What if it was Wyatt...

-

-

A/N - how was this one? it's been a while since I've written. BUT I LOVE LOVE WYATT WITH MY WHOLE ASS HEART HE'S SO UGH. I DIE. I'm thinking of writing a pt. 2 but I don't know. haha... fluff to angst real quick. I CAN'T HELP BUT WRITE SAD STUFF.