Chosen Jacobs

A/N-I'm gonna base this imagine off the lyrics of perfect by ed Sheeran. So be prepared for the extreme fluff. By the way, the imagine is quite long so if the song stops in the middle of it my apologies I didn't time my story
{edited}

Italics-you

Bold- Chosen

"I found a love for me. Darling just dive right in and follow my lead."

When she entered the classroom, I stared at her in awe. She was so beautiful. As soon as I laid my eyes on her it felt like it was only us.

I didn't know how to feel when I walked into the class. The first thing that caught my eye was a boy who looked to be older than me, sitting in the front. He was staring at me intently, I didn't hesitate to stare back. I was broken out of my thoughts when the teacher told me to introduce myself.

"Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting."

When the bell rang I made my way out the door and ran to the cafeteria. I told all my friends all about the new girl. I told them her name is Y/n.
I didn't know where to sit. I walked around looking for an empty table. I scanned the whole cafeteria and noticed there was no other seat open. I turned on my heel and began to make my way out the door so I can eat in hallway.

I noticed her looking around for a place to sit. She soon turned around and was about to leave. I sprinted towards her and offered her to sit with my friends. She gave me a big smile and followed me to the table. My stomach felt like it was doing flips. I couldn't help but have a big smile on my face. The whole time she was talking to my friends I just stared at her. I couldn't look away. I knew we'd be together for a very long time.

I knew Chosen was staring at me, but I didn't mind. I felt safe with him. I wanted to ask him if he'd like to hang out with me after school. I'm sure he'll say yes.

"But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine"

-1 year later-

This school year went by really fast. Chosen and I are still friends. I want us to be something more, but I don't think he likes me back.

Y/n and I are still friends. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I don't think she likes me back. Since it is the last day of school, I asked Y/n is to meet me at the meadow at 6:00 p.m. I was planning to ask her to be my girlfriend before a different boy can ask her. I packed everything for our picnic and headed to the meadow.

I slipped on my black dress and headed to the meadow