Stanley Uris

A/N- sorry I haven't updated in sooo long. Life has been pretty hectic. 

-

The four boys stared at her as she walked down the hall. She intimidated them. Everyone knew her past with Henry. They were the definition of Bonnie and Clyde. Nobody understood why they broke up, but they did. Stanley couldn't admit it, but he found her attractive. He believed she was kind, and not some stuck-up bitch. 

"She's so fucking hot,"Richie exclaimed. Y/n heard Richie's comment and swiftly turned around and began walking their way. "Shit shit shit, now she's coming here. Oh my god, we're gonna get our asses beat by a girl,"Eddie babbled. Bill cut him off, "she mi-might ju-just say h-hi."

"I just wanted to say thanks for the compliment Tozier," Y/n said in a seductive tone, while gently brushing her hand against his shoulder. She leaned in to give Richie a kiss on the cheek, before turning to leave she gave him a wink. Stan didn't understand why he felt the sudden urge to punch Richie square in the face. "Fuck," Richie breathed out. "Ho-holy s-shit, I th-think she might li-like yo-you."

Stan only scoffed. "What, are you mad you can't get girls like me," Richie asked.

 "Well considering the fact she flirts with literally every guy she sees, no."

"Let's just get to class guys," Eddie stated. The four boys separated walking to their classes. 

-Science-

Y/n's POV

"I know this is the last week of school, but I've decided to assign you guys a project," The teacher said. 

Everyone in the class groaned in response. 

"And I will be picking the partners."

I heard the whole class groan once again. I laid my head back onto my desk. My ears perked up when I heard "Stanley and Y/n will be partner's." I looked back to see Stan staring at me. I stared back at him in an intense manner. He quickly turned to look elsewhere. 

"Okay, sit by your partners and I will tell you the project."

I got up and sat beside Stan. "Hey," I said. He didn't reply. "Rude," I muttered. 

-bell rings-

I'll post part two tmrw.