Wyatt Oleff 2

A/N - sorry it took so long to upload this chapter :( I've been studying for my permit test and I recently moved so yay! now onto the story!

-

-

I panted heavily when I arrived at the crash site. It was absolutely terrible. With a heavy heart, I walked towards the familiar car I always sat in with Wyatt. The crash was blocked off with caution tape and cops guarding the area. 

I ran under the tape and straight to the car where I tried to move everything to find Wyatt. "Wyatt! Where are you? Please," I cried. The sounds of cops and sirens started to become muffled as my head started to spin. A hand was placed on my shoulder and I looked to see who it was. 

-Third Person- 

"I'm okay Y/N." Y/N was perplexed. She rubbed her eyes once. Twice. Then three times. "Don't tell me you're going to be my guardian angel now." Wyatt laughed at her then flicked her forehead. "I jumped out of the car in time. Just a sprained ankle and a few cuts. But the paramedics fixed me up." Y/N's tears continued to flow even more. "How can you laugh at me you complete imbecile. I was worried. I thought you seriously died," she snapped while hitting his arm. Wyatt grew annoyed with her scolding and pulled her into his chest. He looked down and saw how beautiful her teary eyes were under the bright moonlight. "As much as I hate to see you cry, you still look as beautiful as ever." 

Y/N brought her hand up and caressed his cheek, tracing her finger under his chin. Before doing the one thing she always longed to do. Wyatt would have never thought she'd make the first move. But in the end, he still kissed her. The kiss deepened as he brought his hand to rest on the nape of her neck. A cough interrupted their special moment. "You kids should move this elsewhere and not in front of the crash site. The man's body is still laying over there." Their eyes averted to the truck driver's severely injured and unconscious body. "We're sorry." They walked away in embarrassment. While walking back to the house, Y/n broke the silence and apologized about the kiss. "I'm sorry Wyatt. I shouldn't have kissed you and-" "I love you." "Wha-what."

"I wanted to tell you today. Before you rejected my kiss from earlier and told me you didn't feel the same way. It's pretty obvious how much I like you. You're just too dense to notice." 

"Wyatt. After I heard that crash I realized how much I love you. More than a friend. I couldn't lose you otherwise I couldn't keep myself sane. I will rather be with someone I know than a random guy I recently started talking to. I want you." 

Y/n brushed her hand against Wyatt's before he grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers. 

-

-

A/N - Do any of you play animal crossing! I'd love to play with you guys. But beforehand I'd like to let you know my island is still undergoing some adjustments. ALSO I BOUGHT LIKE OVER 2 MILLION BELLS WORTH OF TURNIPS LAST WEEK AND FORGOT TO SELL THEM. WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME OMG.