Finn Wolfhard

A/N- This imagine is going to be a part 2 of my first Finn imagine, someone requested this so let's get this started !

Finn walked towards me and cupped my face in his hands. He slowly leaned in and gently kissed me. He pulled back and turned around walking away. At that moment I knew it was the end of our relationship. I knew he wouldn't come back to me. I wish he would turn back and tell me he doesn't care about the fans opinions on our relationship. That it'll be us forever. But he didn't. 

I arrived home and plopped myself onto my bed. His words repeating in my head. "We should break up" "I knew it was a mistake from the beginning." I soon dozed off to sleep, tears still spilling out of my now closed eyes. "Y/n wake up, or you'll be late," My mother said, while walking in. I mumbled a 'five more minutes' but instead my mom pulled my blanket off of me, the cold gust of wind hitting my bare skin. "It's cold. Let me sleep," I yelled. Let me say, rookie mistake. In a blink of an eye, I was being dragged out of my room by my ear while my mom kept swearing at me for yelling at her. I got dressed and sat down at the dining table. I began sulking because I remembered what happened last night. I suddenly lost my appetite and walked out the door. "Hey stupid, you forgot your backpack," My brother yelled. My backpack colliding into my face causing me to yell out in pain. "You little piece of sh-." I was soon cut off by the bus honking for me. I secretly flipped him off and ran into the bus. 

When I entered I spotted Finn laughing gleefully with another girl. 'They seem happy,' I thought. He probably couldn't think of any other way to breakup with me. I sat down next to Chosen. "What happened with you and Finn," He asked completely confused as to why there is a random girl snuggling up to him. "He broke up with me," I muttered. "Sorry about bringing it up," Chosen apologized. "Don't be sorry,"I told him. "You didn't do anything wrong."

I got off the bus and headed to my locker. I felt someone grab my shoulder causing me to come face to face with them. "Wha-" I was cut off by Finn placing his lips upon mines. "I'm sorry. I realized I want you, I'll protect you from those crazy fans, I'll put my life on the line so you're safe.I don't care about hiding our relationship. I want the whole world to know that I have this amazing girl that I call my girlfriend. I should've never broken up with you. Seeing you like this makes me feel incredibly sad knowing that I was the one who caused this pain upon you, Y/n would you please take me back," Finn pleaded. "Finn. I don't know," I said quietly. I looked up and noticed tears threatening to spill out of his eyes. 

"Please," He pleaded. I pulled Finn into my embrace while swaying side-to-side."Of course," my voice muffled because my face is in the crook of his neck. 

A/n- Very short ! but this was the part two.