Richie Tozier

A/N-I'm back :)

"Richie we have to tell Bill. We can't keep doing this," Y/n pleaded the boy. "If we tell Bill he'll beat my ass. If he doesn't even let me stand 3ft away from you, what makes you think he'll be okay with me going out with you," Richie rambled on.
Y/n ran her hand through her hair and sighed. "I have to go now Richie, it's 8:30 and I was supposed to be home before 7:00," before exiting through the window Y/n pecked Richie on the lips and left.
-8:40-
"W-where t-t-the hell ha-have you be-be-been." Y/n was startled by her brother standing in the middle of her room, she stumbled back and accidentally knocked her globe off the desk. Their parents ran into the room. "What the hell happened," Mr. denbrough yelled. "No-nothing. Just lost my balance that's all," Y/n responded while sending Bill a glare.
"Just go to bed. You two have school tomorrow." Their mother told them. The two nodded their head. " I was with Beverly," Y/n told Bill. "I'm really tired, we've been walking around town all day." Bill stared at Y/n in amusement. "Oh re-really, how co-co-come I couldn't see you. We're you invi-s-sable or s-so-something, because I was hanging out with her and M-mike today," Bill confronted. "Shit," y/n muttered. "So, which boy was it," Bill asked. "I was with-" Bill cut off his sister saying," oh wait I kno-know, w-was it Ri-ri-Richie fu-fucking Tozier. Stan told me he saw you two together at the diner"
'I'm going to kill Stan," y/n thought.
"I d-don't want you t-to se-see him anymore."
"But-"
"I don't wa-want to h-hear it. I-I'm not going to argue wi-with y-y-you,"
Bill finished.
Y/n didn't want to disobey her older brother. That night she cried her self to sleep and tried to figure out how she would end her relationship with the boy she held closest to her heart.

A/N- what a trashy imagine lol