Wyatt Oleff

A/n- bc I love Wyatt with all my heart. I'm currently sad and I feel like writing.

"You don't love me do you." My heart shattered hearing those words come out of his mouth. "Of course I do," I croaked. "If you loved me, then tell me why I saw you and Jaeden shoving your tongues down each others throats," Wyatt coldly retorted, tears threatening to spill out of his eyes.

 "Y/n, you hurt me. I can't be with someone who continuously cheats on me with my best friend. This was the third strike. It's over now." Wyatt turned to walk away from me. "Wyatt, don't go. I need you," I pleaded while holding on to his arm. Wyatt looked at me and I stared right back at him. I noticed how lifeless his eyes looked. How pale he looked. The love in his eyes, gone, because of me. Wyatt yanked his arm away and left me in the middle of the park. As I can no longer see his figure walking away, I picked myself up and walked aimlessly around the park. I decided to sit on an edge of the cliff Wyatt and I would watch the sunset. I stared at the long drop that laid before my eyes. I pulled out m phone and decided to give Jaeden a call. 

Italics-Y/n

Bold- Jaeden

Ja-jaeden

Are you okay Y/n, why are you crying. What happened !

He left me. 

oh. Isn't that good though. You can be with me now, we don't have to sneak out together. We don't have to worry about getting caught.

*silence*

Y/n

*Silence*

Was I some kind of hookup to you! Did you just use me for your "special" needs. You know I don't care anymore. I'm glad he left you. You deserve it. Don't call or text me anymore. Just delete my number. 

Jae-

-Line cuts off-

I ruined everything. I lost the two people I love. I lost my boyfriend and my best friend. I got up and walked home, crying the entire way there, earning a few glances, and stares my way. 

1 month later

I walked into the school and received glares from almost everyone. I walked to my locker and in the corner of my eye I saw Wyatt giving smalls kisses to some girl. I slammed my locker on purpose and tried to walk past them. This captured their attention and the girl looked at me and gave me the sweetest smile. I looked towards Wyatt and saw him looking at her the way he used to look at me. Wyatt looked at me and I quickly looked back at the girl giving her my best fake smile I could muster. I walked away from the two and I could hear the light laughter of the two echoing in the halls. 

I ran into the restroom and stared at myself in the mirror. "This is all on you. You lost the best thing that has ever happened to you. You lost the only person who genuinely cared for you," I told my reflection. Tears streaming down my face. I could hold it in any longer. I grabbed my backpack and threw it at the mirror. "You're such a fuck up Y/n!" 

I fell to the ground, glass surrounding me. I slammed my fists onto the ground, shards of glass now sticking out. I felt someone pick me up. An all too familiar touch. I couldn't help myself but to cry into his shoulder. He sat me onto the bed in the nurse's office.

-after I've been bandaged-

"You can come in now," The nurse said to Wyatt. 

He grabbed my bandaged hand and began to gently stroke it with his fingers. "Just because I ended things with you doesn't mean I don't care. Why would you ever think that," Wyatt asked. "You shouldn't even care about me anymore. I hurt you Wyatt."

"Just know I loved you Y/n."

"Past tense loved."

"I love you, but not in the way you want me too," Wyatt replied. 

"It's okay, you seem happier with her anyways. Don't worry about me anymore, you deserve someone better than me," I said giving him a weak smile. 

"There you are Wyatt! I was looking all over for you," Wyatt's girlfriend called out. She gave him a long kiss and dragged him out of the nurse's office, leaving me there alone, only to sit there and think about what could've been if I didn't screw things up.