Finn Wolfhard

A/n- this imagine is dedicated to lulahsnell . I hope you enjoy it ! BTW PLAY THE SONG. WHEN YOU GET TO THE PROM NIGHT PART TRUST ME IT'S GONNA BE CUTE AND BETTER WITH THE MUSIC !!!!!!

"Jaeden..where are you taking me," I questioned, my hands extended in front of me so I don't bump into anything or anyone. 

"We're almost there," he replied. 

After a minute or two I felt the blindfold come off. My eyes finally adjusted and I saw Finn standing in front of me. "Hey Finn what are you do-" I stopped mid sentence when I noticed Sophia, Jeremey, Wyatt, Chosen, andJack standing in order holding one letter each. It took me a while to comprehend what it read but I finally realized it spelled prom with an upside down question mark? 

I began to laugh and Finn became frantic he looked over at Jack and motioned for him to turn it around, Finn turned to face me again and gave me an apologetic smile. In his hands, he held a balloon and a white rose, then proceeded to get on one knee. I covered my face because one I was red as a tomato and two I didn't want anyone to see that I was crying tears of joy. 

"Tallulah, will you go to prom with me,"Finn asked giving me cute puppy eyes. 

"Say yes," the crowd continued to cheer. 

"Yes," I exclaimed gleefully. 

Finn jumped up to his feet and pulled me close, eventually lifting me up and spinning me around in the air. I gave him a big grin and when he set me down I immediately enveloped him in a big bear hug.

-Saturday-

"How much money did your parents give you,"Sophia asked me. "They gave me 600," I responded. Sophia hummed in response. "Let's go in here,"Sophia said excitedly while dragging me into a dress store. 

"How about this one," I asked her. 

She shook her head in response. 

Five dresses later and we still haven't found one. "This is so difficult,"I complained. "There's no dresses that suit me here." "Yes there is. We just haven't found it yet let's keep looking,"Sophia said. I groaned before walking off to a different rack of dresses and began to search. 

"Oh my god,"Sophia gasped when I walked out. "You look like a goddess." I blushed at her comment. "You should totally get this dress,"Sophia stated. I looked at myself in the mirror. I loved the color of the dress and the way it shined at different angles. It hugged my waist tightly really defining it. Since it was off the shoulders, my collarbone stood out and looked defined as well. 

I decided I would get the dress and waited for Sophia to pay for hers. "Time for the shoes," I yelled while running towards the shoe store. 

-5 hours later-

"I'm exhausted," I breathed out while plopping onto my bed. "Me too,"Sophia said while repeating my actions. "Prom shopping is tiring." Sophia laughed at my comment. "It is," I defended. 

-Prom-

I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing against my nightstand. I groggily got up and grabbed it so I can check who was texting me. 

Soph💛

I'm coming over get ready, our appointments are in 40 minutes. 

lulahhh❤️

I JUST WOKE UP RIGHT NOW HOLY CRAP. LET ME SHOWER AND I'LL BE DOWNSTAIRS!!!!

Soph💛