When They're Jealous

SCENARIO 

You excuse yourself to go to the restroom. While walking there you were stopped by a guy around your age, striking a flirty conversation with you. 

-

Jeremy Ray Taylor:

-He wouldn't be one to pull you away during the conversation but would tell the guy that your his S/O and it makes him uncomfortable that he flirts with you in front of him. 

-He would have a few doubts as you guys walk away from the boy, but you're fine with reassuring him. 

"You're the best boyfriend in the world, I would never ever think of leaving you anytime soon."

Chosen Jacobs:

-May I say overprotective~~ (that's just the vibe I get from him)

-He'd stare him down and the second the guy says something he doesn't like, he'll lightly push you behind him and tell him to back off. 

"You're my darling, you'll always be my darling"

Sophia Lillis:

-She's very quiet and someone who is goofy. 

-She wouldn't show her jealousy and would try to find excuses so it'd hurt her feelings less. 

'ahh, it's okay he doesn't know I'm with them.'

-The second he puts his hands on you, she'll make an awkward approach and reach for your hand and tugging you away. 

"Hey, that was rude!"

"What's rude is that you let him flirt with you that long."

"Awh my little soph is jelly."

Jack Dylan Grazer:

-Would instantly cut the conversation short, really bad at holding in his jealousy.

"Who you talkin' to babe?"

"u-uh"

"Who's this"

"Oh, hey buddy. Are you their little brother?"

-You'd be pulling him back while he starts to swat his arms in the guy's direction. 

-You two were kicked out of the mall. 

Finn Wolfhard:

-He doesn't look like he'd do much, to be honest.

-When he sees your uncomfortable expression he'd be very passive-aggressive towards the guy. Mind you he has to keep up his image because of his popularity and it wouldn't be good if he'd end up on TMZ. 

-He'd be very open with PDA at this point when the guy doesn't get the hint. 

"You see me touching her, why are you still trying. Go away and find someone else."

Jaeden Lieberher:

-He's a soft boi

-"Excuse me, this is my girlfriend and I'd like if you weren't talking to her that way."

-After the boy walks away he'll give you a cute little pout. G̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶e̶k̶ ̶i̶m̶m̶e̶d̶i̶a̶t̶e̶l̶y̶

Wyatt Oleff:

- He seems very chill and someone who wouldn't mind it much, but the second the guy lightly brushes his hand against yours... it's a big no-no. 

-He'll come up to you and ask "Sorry am I interrupting something" and giving a shitty grin in the guy's direction. 

-"Woah babe didn't know you'd let guys that look like him talk to you!"

- You'd have to drag him away before he could hurt the guy's feelings even more. 

"you're so mean to him."

"Yeah. that was the whole point."

-

-

Did you guys like this? should I do more of these ! :3