Beverly Marsh

A/n- she's backkkkkkkkkk chickennnssssss. ITS LITERALLY BEEN A MONTH SINCE I PUBLISHED AN INAGINES IDKSJS.
-
-
"Why are you looking at me like that," Y/n asked Beverly.
The red head just shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "You're nice to look at," she replied. Y/n let out a small laugh and went back to reading the book that sat in front of her.
"Y/n, you know that I love you right," Beverly questioned.
I let out a soft hum in response.
"And you love me just as much?"
"What's with all the questions Bev? Of course I do," I laughed.
"Let's run away together. Let's leave Derry for a better place," Bev announced. This caught me off guard. I gave her a bewildered look. "Are you crazy," I practically yelled. "Yes. Just a bit."
"Please. I don't want to be here anymore. If I'm leaving I would want you to come with me," Bev pleaded.
"My fami-"
Bev abruptly cut me off," those shit heads  don't even care about you. I'm the only person who actually cares about your well-being unlike your "friends" or family."
My chest began to hurt a bit. I didn't know if it was from what she said to me or if I had heartburn.
"Fine. Pack your stuff and I'll pack mines. Then meet me at the park at 10 pm. We'll travel with our bikes into the next town. Afterwards we'll hitch a ride and travel farther away from Derry."
Beverly gave me the brightest smile I've ever seen and packed me on the lips.
"Thank you," she whispered.
"Anything for you," I said as I pulled her closer to me.