※C4※

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
     Warning..today chapter has a bit cruel action....
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Ming's pov

"What the fuck!! You son of a bitch!!" I punch his face and thats make him fall onto the ground. His mouth corner start to bleed. I clench my jaw and my fist while looking at him.

"What is going on here!?" Mario voive make me turn my body and face him. He look at me and his brother. "Care to explain?" He ask.

"Why don't you ask you brother Mario.." I said and look at Kit.

"Kit?"

"I rape Ming..I guess.." Je said and slowly get up while holding his bleeding mouth.

"Idiot." I said and walked away. But I can heard what Mario said next.

"He can freaking kill you Kit!"

"He can kill me if he want.." Kit said. I rolled my eyes and walked to my bike. Before that I called Tae..I said that I want to calm myself.

*
*

"Please stop...please" I totally ignore the voice that come from the punching bag. Yes its not a sand but its a human in that pumching bag. I always do this to calm myself. I will keep punching..kicking..untill the person inside die.

Don't worry its not an innocent people..its the low class gangster wannabe..

Its almost 20 minute I keep punching and kicking..And finally he shut up and I saw a blood dripping from the punching bag. I stop and throw the punching glove away. And give a signal to the other guy to clean it.

"Burn." I said and walked to Tae that is looking while eating his food.

"Today you look more stress...What happen Ming..?" Tae ask and hand me the water bottle.

I swallow the water and sit down. I take the small towel and wipe my sweat.

"I got rape." I said and look at him

"You what...Haha...The unbeatable..invisible and emotionless..cruel Mingkwan got raped!?" He laugh while holding on his stomach. If he is not my friend.. I will shoot him right on his mouth.

"Shut up Tae.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay..okay..But you got raped by who?..Who is the person who can make you stress like this..?" He put the strawberry in his mouth and stop laughing.

"Kit.."

"Wait..Kit? Mario brother?" He enlarged his eyes and swallow the strawberry.

I nodded and grab an apple that infront of me.

"Damn it.." I rolled my eyes hearing what he said. Yes I know..Damn It..

*
*

**