※C6※

-Author pov-

The small guy has bren standing infront of the gate for almost 15 minute now with a few plastic bag in his hand.. He just feels scare to stepped into the mansion. His eyes fixed on a few guy that standing wearing all black with all tattoo can clearly been seen. He gulp a few time. But he can't turn back now since he already arrived ,beside its hard to grab a taxi here . But he also feels scare at the same time.

Tae walked out to smoked at the balcony. He actually already quit smoking ,but since Tee cut off their engagement ,he back to his old self. Smoking ,drinking, beat people and he also starting take drug. When he want to light the cigarate ,his eyes spotted someone. He squint his eyes to see who is guy who standing infront of the gate. He stumble when he saw that small guy face. The face that he miss so much. The face that he tried to forget but never can. His lovely ex-fiance.

Tee...

"Inuk

"Inuk..can you go and ask a small guy at the gate why he here?..Call me to tell the reason.." Tae ask his guy to go and meet Tee. While he just watch everything from the balcony. After a few second his guy talk to Tee his phone ringing.

"He said he is Kit cooking teacher.. Should I let him in?"

"Yes..and bring him to Kit." He hangup and walked into his room. He need to calm his heart..He need to clear his mind. And only one thing can do that.. His drug.

Tee carefully stepped into this big mansion. He never see a mansion this big. That because since he was a kid he just stay in a small rented house. So he can't stop his eyes from wandering around this house. He follow the guy infront of him .

"You can wait here..I will call Young master Kit." The guy said and walked away..Leaving Tee at the kitchen alone.

"I hope one day I will get a kitchen like this

"I hope one day I will get a kitchen like this."

"You will..I'll ask someone design it for you if you want." Tee turn around and see Kit walked toward him with a smile on his face. "Welcome ,Teacher.."

"Don't call me teacher..just call me Tee.." Tee smiled and rub his neck.

"If you say so , Tee. Should we start?" Tee nodded his head and put all the plastic bag that full with the ingredients on the kitchen counter.