※C10※

Author's pov

"Tae

"Tae..I want you to promise me..Stop taking drug..stop smoking..I'll help you okay...Just stop..I promise you I won't leave you anymore..I promise." Tee said while sobbing in Tae embrace.

Both of them is at the first place they meet. At the firefly lake, on the boat in the middle of the lake.

He know how hurt Tae heart is because he feels the same. He try hard to forget how hurt he is using his work.Make himself busy. But he know that its won't work. He will end up crying alone.

"I promise you baby..I promise.." Tae said and kiss the top of Tee's head.

"Do you want to live with me? I can't leave Wayo and I can't leave you like this.." Tee look at the tall guy blinking his eyes.

"Is that what you want baby..I'm okay with that..I don't want to lose you again.." Tae smile leaned slowly to kiss the small guy on his lips.

After a few second Tee break the kiss and smiled whilst hug Tae tight.

*
*

Wayo is laying alone on his bed waiting for his brother to come home when suddenly his phone scream ask him to pick it up

He pick it up without looking at the caller id.

Wayo - Hello?

unknown- Hello Wayo..why aren't you sleep yet?

Wayo- Who is this?!?

Wayo get up and look at the number on the screen. But it useless because its a private number.

unknown- Aww you already forget me? You make my heart hurt wayo..hahah..

Wayo - Hey! stop playing around..tell me who are you!

unknown- You will know me soon baby..soon.. Now..goodnight sweety

Wayo- Hey! Wai-...

Before he get to speak that person already hangup. Wayo get up imediately run to the balcony door and lock it. He also pulled the curtain and lock his door before turn off the light.

He about to close his eyes when his phone make a sound of a massage coming. He unlock the screen . Its the private number again. He slide his finger on the screen to open the massage.

Why you turn off the light..Now I can't see you..But its okay baby..I'll see you tomorrow..
Night my Wayo..

Wayo throw his phone on the couch far from his bed. He pulled the blanket and cover himself.

And someone that he doesn't know is watching him sleep thru the cctv while smiling. A lot of Wayo picture every corner of that person room. A gun and a bullet is being placed carefully on the table.

He get up and leave that room and walked down stair to the kitchen leaving the cctv to keep stalking Wayo.

*
*

"Kit! I already told you that I can do that myself

"Kit! I already told you that I can do that myself." Ming keep pushing Kit away when that small guy keep trying to help him to clean his room.

"No! I don't want to!" Kit can't take it anymore so he take a rope and tie Ming hands on the edge of the bed. Ming keep pushing him away and that make him mad. Beside he feels so hard when he saw Ming without shirt infront of him. With all the sweat on his body.

Beside Ming still a bit sick so he can't fight Kit.

"The fuck are you doing Kit!! I'll kill you after I can get myself go!" Well..Ming scream and threat doesn't work on Kit.

And Kit really need Ming right now. He has been hold himself since he help Ming to bath. And now he gonna be a bad boy again. He don't care if Ming kill him. But he need that guy again.

He has to do some dirty trick again because he know Mingkwan won't surrender himself to him. Kit run to his room and take the same spray bottle that he use on Ming last time.

He smirk and spray it infront of Ming face.

But his smirk slowly faded away when Ming suddenly stand up and smile.

"I..tied u..how??" Kit said in frustration

"Well..you are bad at tying people baby..And just in case you forget..I'm Mingkwan.."Ming said and get off the bed. He stepped toward Kit slowly and push that small guy and pinmed him down on the bed.

"You really want me don't you?.." Ming smirk and start kissing the small guy under him.

A/N : I leave the other to your imagination...😏...

I love you guyss.😘