※C29※

Babiess....I'm sorry for the late update.. I  just been a little busy ... But don't worry..I never forget all of my babies..I hope you won't too😭

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

trus me  when I said he is cute af😭

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Ming's pov

"Yeay ...we home.." Kim smile widely with an ice cream in his hand. "Let go and play with our new toy.." Natty said and run toward her room along with Kim.

I just smile and walk slowly to Kit room. I need to see if he already woke  up or not. I tightly grab a few bag of thing that I buy for him. But suddenly in the middle of the stair , I can't breath. I try hard to take a deel breath and trying to calm myself. But it just not working .

I sit on the stair and clutching my chest. I close my eyes for a few second ,and without I realize tears fall from my eyes. My body feels so weak..But I don't want anyone in this house to know about it.

I collect all of my energy and stand up again. Slowly my breathing become normal again. I wipe away my tears and put a smile back on my lips.

I open the door but I don't see Kit on the bed. But I heard a sound of shower and someone is singing in the bathroom. I bet Kit is taking a shower.

So I just placed the thing that I bought on the bed and sit on it while playing with my phone. After a few minute, Kit walked out from the bathroom with towel hanging from his waist down to his knee. His skin and hair still wet.

He smile beautifully when he saw me. Unexpectedly he walk toward me and kiss my lips. It make me stupified for a while. He break the kiss and look at me.

"I miss you.." He said and smile before sit beside me.

"Kit ..are you okay?" I said and look at him.

"Why Ming? Do I look like I'm not okay?" He said smirking while raising his brows.

"Yes you are.." I said and stand up. Maybe its a effect of that spray thingy.

"No..I'm perfectly fine..I just miss you..and I feels like I need you right now.. And plus I don't remember that I ever cancel the kissing class with you."

"Kissi- " And that hit me . The kissing class is what we do before he choose to leave.

"Kit...Are your memory-"

"Yes..they are back " He said with a smile. "But I want the past to be the past. What I know ,now You is infront of me, and We have our kids..thats all matter." He said.

"And Ming, I found something interesting while I help Natty take a bath few day ago... The birthmark behimd his ear..do you know it?"

"No I don't" I said.

"It the same birthmark on me and Kim. And Kim birthmark also behind his ear." Listen to what Kit said make me think, that who is Natty actually are.

"I actually never trust Thanapob. So Ming..can you please do a dna test. Please." He grab my arm.

"Okay baby I will..and I'm sorry for everything.."

SORRY IF I HAVE TO LEAVE YOU ONEDAY..

*
*

Kit and I look at the brown envelope with a nervous feeling.

What if what we think is wrong?
What if it just an coincidence?

I don't want to answer the question on my head so my hand reach for the envelope and open it carefully.

I pulled out the result. My eyes enlarged seeing the result. Kit eyes start become teary, and just in a few second his tears fall like a waterfall.

"Ming..she..she is our daughter..She is...oh god." Kit cry in my embrace.

"Oh god..Thank you.." I said and kiss the top of Kit head. I never thought that I actually is taking care of my own daughter .

"Daddy? Mommy? are you two okay? Why both of you are crying?" Natty ask as he and Kim walked infront of my room.

"Come here babies.." I call and both of them walked toward me and Kit. I place both of them in the middle and hug them with Kit.

"Daddy and Mommy sorry okay.." I said and kiss both of their cheeks.

'Thank you' Kit murmur and smile toward me.

'I love you' I said back.

BUT MAYBE I WILL LEAVE YOU FOREVER..