※C18※

I'm back guysss....so anyone who miss me..
well I'm sorry for the late update..I just come back from a family holiday trip to Melaka..yeah!!😂

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ming's pov

I look at the blood on the floor that drip from hand. I take a deep breath and stand on my feet. I walked into the bathroom and look at all the glass that scattered on the floor.

"Arghhhhhh!!!!!!" I scream and slowly fall on my knee. My tears fall down but the hurt in my heart I can still feel it.. Its so hurt..

"Ming.." I turn my head when I heard that voice . And surprisingly my heart feels so calm when I see him.

"Why you being like this Ming..? Ming that I know is stronger than this. You should come and kill me instead of being a crybaby here." He drop his bag and walked toward me. And I just look at him walking to me with an anger full in my heart.

"I'm sorry Ming for everything..I know what I've done is too much. I know I'm selfish. I should think about you. But my love for Kit make me blind. Even he not my real brother, I love him more than I love myself. I'm really sorry Ming.." Mario kneel infront of me with a tears fall from his eyes.

"Leave me alone.." I said and look away.

"Ming please forgive me. I know its hard to forgive me ..but please..you can hate me ,you can beat me ,do anything you want to me but please Ming..don't do anything to Kit. He know nothing. He just a victim.. All of this happen because of my mistake. So please just let me redeem it alone. Beside Kit is pregnant..I don't want anything to happen to him. You don't want your baby to die right Ming? So please I beg you..let Kit go.."

"Go and fucking kill yourself.!!! Die your bastard!!" I shut my eyes and punch the floor with my hand that still bleeding.

But after a few second I heard a gunshot sound ,And its make me open my eyes. My eyes enlarged as I saw Mario is fall on the floor with a blood coming out from his head creating a small puddle of blood. I also can clearly see the gun in his right hand.

"Ma-Mario? hey? " Ming crawl toward that guy slowly. He try to wake that guy but it useless. Ming gasped in disbelief.

"Fuck!! you idiot!! this is not the way to redeem it..Arghhh!!" Ming scream and look at Mario that laying in his own blood now.

※※※※※※※

6 years later..

"Kim..stop running around..What if you fall..? " His soft voice calling for his 5 years old son that keep running at that airport. Finally after 6 years he leave thailand..he back again with his husband and his son.

"I need to go to the toilet..Please look at Kim okay ,sweetheart.." He smile and tiptoe to give a kiss to his husband. He give Kim toy to his husband and leave them.

"Yes, Mr.Kit Leeratanakajorn.." That tall guy smile and grab their son hand.

"Let go and find some ice cream while your mommy is in the toilet

"Let go and find some ice cream while your mommy is in the toilet."

"Okay daddy.." Kim said and walk with his dad.

Kim walked to the counter and order his favourite ice cream flavour. Starwberry. While His is in the next counter buy some snack for him and his wife(husband).

After pay his ice cream ,Kim walked out but due to all the people he trip and that ice cream fall onto someone. Kim get back up qnd look at that person. He feels so scared if that person will get mad at him. But he is wrong.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt..?" That person ask.

"N-No..But I-I'm sorry..My ice cream is all over your shirt now." Kim said and look down to his feet.

"Hey..don't be sad ..its okay..Come..let me buy you a new one.." He said and bring Kim to the counter in his arm.

*
*

"Thank you uncle Ming

"Thank you uncle Ming.." Kim said while licking his new strawberry ice cream.

"Where is your parents Kim?" Ming ask still holding Kim hand.

"My mommy is in the toilet..And there is my dad.." Ming follow Kim finger that pointing toward someone that jog toward them.

" Ming follow Kim finger that pointing toward someone that jog toward them

"Oh my god Kim..I look for you everywhere.." He lifted his son up and kiss his cheeks.

"I'm sorry daddy..I fall on my way out and my ice cream fall on uncle Ming shirt. He buy me a new ice cream. So uncle Ming is my new friend now. Right uncle Ming.?" Ming nodded his head and smile.

"Oh god..I'm really sorry.. My name is Thanapob." He hand his hand to Ming and shake their hand. "Thank you for take care of this troublemaker." He said with a smile.

"No..no its okay.." Ming said and ruffle Kim hair. "I like kid so its okay.." Ming chuckled

'if Kit here my baby will be around his age too..'

"Who doesn't like the angel right?? haha...I'm sorry Mr.Ming but we have to go..His mommy will be worried if we go too long..See u later Mr.Ming." Thanapob leave after exchange his contact with Ming. That because he not usual with thailand. And Ming can be a help.

"He look like Kit.." Ming murmur while looking at Kim that waved his hand toward Ming.

A/N : Shocked???? 😏