※C27※

Guysssss!!!!!! anyone who miss me???? NO????

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Kit's pov

I sit in the bathtub and smile like a stupid alone.

-flashback-

"Yahh..what are you doing here Ming..?I'm sorry..I didn't mean to pushed you that hard." I said but still sit on my bed.

"Nahh...you know seeing you like this making another 'thing' hard.." Ming said and stepped slowly toward Me.

"A-another 'thing'..?" I stuttered and my breath become unstable. He doesn't mean-... My eyes dropped down to Ming pant. Damn it Kit..why you are looking there.. I scream inside.

"Well..you know that our babies is calling us mommy and daddy..So why don't we be a real mommy and daddy.." His stepped become closer and closer.

Damn it!! Do something Kit...

I stand up imediately and walked away..I grab my towel that I hang on the wall and open the bathroom door.

"I'm going to take a shower.." I said and closed the door. And I lock it.

-end flashback-

"You are so stupid Kit." I slap my head and chuckles.

After almost 30 minute soaking myself , I stepped out from the bathroom and sit on the dressing table. I grab a bottle of lotion and applied it on body. I dry my hair and wear my lipbalm.

I open the bottom drawer because of curiousity, and I found a small white spray bottle. I look at the bottle and try to smell it.

"Its smell nice." I said and spray it in the air.

"But I regret it because I suddenly feels dizzy and everything just turn black before my head fall on the table.

*
*

Ming's pov

I was waiting for Kit with Natty and Kim, But it has been almost 2hours and Kit still doesn't show up.

"Daddy..where is mommy..? why mommy don't come yet?" Natty ask and look at me.

"Wait here..I'll go and call mommy.." I ruffled her hair and get off the couch. I jog upstair and to Kit room.

I open the door slowly and look around.

"Kit?" I saw him at the dressing table. Doesn't evwn move an inch. I walked toward him and tap his shoulder. "Kit..?" I lifted his head up.

"Oh god what happen..?" I lifted him up to his bed. I saw the white bottle spray on the floor.

"Don't tell me...- Oh great..now you will sleep till tomorrow." I said and chuckles to him. He used to use that thing for me..Now he use it for himself.

I pulled the blanket to cover his body and run downstair to my kids.

"Guys..Daddy think we can't go out today. Mommy doesn't feeling good.." I said and look at Natty and Kimmon.

"What happen to mommy? Is he sick?" Kimmon ask. I can clearly see a worry writen on his face.

"No..he just tired..But if you two still want to go out..I can call uncle Tee.." I said and smile brightly.

"Yeay..!" Both of them laugh when I said that. And I just smile with them.

'What has happen to me..I used to be a cruel, emotionless and bad guy..but now..I just being a normal dad..And I like it'

*
*

After Tee come and pick the kid up I walked upstair and go into Kit room. I open his closet and take out his short and plain black t-shirt. I walked toward him and pulled the blanket off.

I look at his white and smooth skin. My hand automatically touch him. Caress every part of his face.

"I miss you so much..I really miss you Kit.." I said and leaned closer and kiss his lips. The lips that I miss so much.

"I already throw away that jerk from your life..so you don't have to worry about anything..You just have to live here with me and Natty along with Kimmon. And that will be enough for me. Even one day I have to leave Natty..I won't be worry because I know you will take care of her." I said and smile in my tears.

I put on his cloth and let him on the bed. I walked down again and call my men to come in. Usually they will forbid from enter the house but I make an exception for today. Because I need to leave the house for a while and I need someone to take care of Kit.

About 30 minute I go out someone call me..

"WHAT??!!! GRAB HIM...!! DON'T LET HIM GET AWAY!! YOU HEARD THAT??!!!" I throw my phone on the passenger seat and make a u-turn. I drive so fast and reach home in just 15 minute.

"Where is him??!" I ask one of my guy that standing infront of the door.

"He is with Shark in the back.." He said . I walked toward that place with a gun in my hand.

I pushed the door and saw Shark is pinning someone on the grass. I give him a signal to let that guy stand.

"I'm sorry ,boss..I think I drink too much..I didn't mean to touch Mr.Kit." He said.

"You know why I forbid everyone from enter my house??" I ask while scrathing my head with the gun.

"I-I don't know.." He said. I smirk and turn , in just a second a loud bang can be heard. And that person die, fall on the ground. With blood coming out from his mouth and chest.

"Because I don't want to kill someone on my yard..I will kill anyone who I hate and you make a big mistake by touching my Kit." I look at the death body and look at Shark..

"Clean all this..I don't want my kids or Kit to know about this.." I said and walked into my house.

A/N : Hey guyss..I'm sorry because late..I do read all the comment..but i didn't have a time to reply to it yet.I'm sorry okay ...And to my reader who broke the binary code..u r genius..I wilk tell more about the code latet..

I LOVE YOU GUYS😘