※C28※

Hey babies................. I miss all of you😘

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

(sexy af😍)

*
*

Kit's pov

I open my eyes slowly due the voice of my kids laughing. I get up slowly and sit on my bed for a while. My head feels so dizzy.

The last thing I remember is that I just take a shower and I - what did I use that make me like this. I try to recall back all my memory. Instead of the yesterday memory, I regain another memory.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

I look at Mingkwan slowly lost his consious after I spray the thing that I bought back from London. The liquid in the spray bottle is like a stimulant drug but its make the people unconcious.Actually its preconcious..But he will forget what has happen when he woke up tomorrow morning .

People always use that to rape someone. And thats what I'm going to do now. I actually don't have a courage to rape this guy when he still consious. He is stronger than me. So this is the way. I really can't hold my self everytime I saw him.

I walked slowly toward him whilst take off my cloth after locked the door. I get on his bed and touch his face. I lick his ear and he moan when I lick his neck . T take off this cloth and stare at his perfect body. Muscular arm..his abs..his chest..even his feet..every part of his body make me drool.

I lick his nipple and slowly going down to his junior. I smiled before slowly lick the top of his junior. I slowly bite his thigh leaving a marks. He moan again . I open my mouth and put his junior in my mouth. I use my tongue to lick the tips of his junior in my mouth. I can feels that he release hia precum in my mouth. I smile and take out his junior from my mouth.

I grab the small clear gel bottle that I keep in my jeans pocket and squeeze it go my hand. I smear that on his junior. I spread my leg ontop of his junior. I slowly put his junior on my entrance and I slowly going down and make it go deeper inside me.. 'Argh...' Both of ua moan. I start to move my hips up and down while placed my plams on his chest.

After almost 10 minute I can feels the warm inside me. I can feels his junior throb inside me. I let it a few second before pull it out.Then I fall beside him ,feeling so exhausted. While Ming already lost consious totally.I kiss his lips and fall asleep while my hand wrap around his body.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

My breath is getting hard remember all of that.. What actually is happening between me and Ming. I did that with Ming? The guy who help me.. Who are you actually Ming?