※C19※

Hyyy guysssss....I bet you guyss still shocked because of the last chapter but...you still gonna shocked in this chapter..trust me when I said that...

I mean it guyss...if you guyss can't take the shocked then I think you better leave now😂😂😂 nahh just kidding...

Enjoy guys

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

(MingKit fanart..draw my ME)

ヽ(^。^)ノ。^‿^。ヽ(^。^)ノ。^‿^。ヽ(^。^)ノ

Ming walked in the airport alone. He just come back from Dubai. And of course he is tired. And he need something to refresh himself. And decide to buy a coffee. Even after 6 years he still be the most powerful mafia after Mario death.

Ming walked while look at his phone under his sunglasses. And suddenly his phone fly in the air because he bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry.." Ming said and look at the person. Its a girl ..with a short red dress showing half of her skin. Ming look at the girl up and down.

"Oh..I'm sorry.." the girl said and pick Ming phone. after that she dial something on Ming phone.

"Thats my number.." She said and hand Ming back his phone. Ming take his phone and smile. But not long before he throw his phone into the dustbin. And walked away leaving that girl speechless.

Ming stepped inside the food court ,but again he is bumped into someone again. But this time he not even mad. He look down at the kid that just get up.Thrn look at his shirt that has an ice cream on it. Ming look at that kid, he look scared..maybe scared that Ming will be mad at him.

"Are you okay?? Are you hurt..?" Ming ask with a smile on his face. He take off his sunglasses and hang it on his shirt neck.

"N-No..But I-I'm sorry..My ice cream is all over your shirt now." That small kid with dimple said .His hand shaking a bit.

"Hey..don't be sad ..its okay..Come..let me buy you a new one.." Ming said and bring that kid to the counter in his arm.

*
*

**